Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

List of all types of Mandalorian Helmets?

• 5 Replies

Rasponov

• Olaror bal hiibir bic
List of all types of Mandalorian Helmets?
« on: Dec 14, 2021, 03:08 PM »
Salutations!

Sorry for the long bout of inactivity. I had some other projects that needed my attention, but I can finally start focusing back on Star Wars projects!
I'm still tweaking and tinkering on my Mandalorian Design before I start to work on it (Post-Imperial Era, which is the same era The Mandalorian is set it I believe?)
And i've got a good grasp of what I want to go for, but I was wondering what all the canon helmet styles are of the Mandalorians.
I got my eye on a helmet Design, and with some modification it can become what I wanna go for. But I'd like to know first if it's actually a canon helmet, and if the modification I want to go for is also allowed.

I saw an Image of this helmet, and I love it a lot.

But I don't know if it's a canon Helmet style, nor if it's a helmet style that's still used post imperial era.
Secondly I was thinking of adding a cannister on each side, like of a gas mask/dust filter, as the Mandalorian I'm going for is a desert dweller.
But Again I'm not sure if that customization is allowed.

Let me know what you fellers think, I appreciate any and all advice!

Kind Regards
Ras

Cattriss Wren

• "Vurel verburyc, draar solus"
Re: List of all types of Mandalorian Helmets?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17, 2021, 10:08 AM »
Su'cuy Ras, I'm not sure if it is approved or not ,though I have seen similar designs to it. If you want, you can ask the app team and they will be more then happy to answer your question.
Here is a link to them.
  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?action=form;n=14
I hope this helps :)

« Last Edit: Dec 18, 2021, 09:20 AM by Cattriss Wren » Logged
my armor. http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=203296.0

"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises"

"Everyone has a struggle in life. The key is turning that struggle into your weapon."

Rasponov

• Olaror bal hiibir bic
« Reply #2 on: Dec 18, 2021, 04:37 AM »
Alright my friend! I've send them a query

Arkham

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #3 on: Dec 18, 2021, 09:07 AM »
Your concept looks a lot like the Dunewalker by AlterEgo Armory.  I do know that design is approved.

Arkham's WIP

Tra'cor Clan // G.O.M.O.L # 032 // M.V.S #68 // O.O.P.S.! #52 // L.O.B #49

Rasponov

• Olaror bal hiibir bic
« Reply #4 on: Dec 18, 2021, 11:54 AM »
Aye indeed, I was inspired by said helmet. It'll also feature the same colors somewhat as it the armor would be mostly desert themed.

Obey Wann

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. EnviroOps
« Reply #5 on: Dec 22, 2021, 03:58 PM »

MMCC #2223 B.O.M.B. #107

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!