Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

WIP Bucket build updated

• 1 Replies
WIP Bucket build updated
« on: Jan 17, 2022, 01:33 AM »
So I finally got all my bucket done. Even got the cheeks figured out bending them by hand lol. The vertical piece of the Tvisor seems like one side is a little bit bigger, don't know if I can trim the piece or pieces that go straight up. Next would just be to figure out my sunvisor for above the tvisor any suggestions would be great before I put some bondo on the rest of my bucket

Wip Bucket build https://imgur.com/a/3MJWKiR

Vercopaanir

• Fix'em or Finish'em
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 50 official invasions. Medic Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Special Weapons
Re: WIP Bucket build updated
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23, 2022, 04:57 PM »
Coming along nicely! 

Looks like all you still need are some ear caps on the side and key slots in the back.  Nice job on those cheeks as that is the hard part. 

Just an FYI for ya, you don't need to start a new thread each time you post an update.  Just reply to yourself on the same post for the next update on the same project.  This will allow  those who have commented on your builds before to keep track of what's going on and offer advice.  If you start a new topic each time you will lose folks as they won't know you started another new thread.   This will also help you keep track of your progress because it will all be in one place for easy review.

Also here is a guide for posting your photos on the forums so that they appear when you click on the thread.

Ursa Wren WIP
WIP Armor
WIP Helmet
WIP Weapons [url=https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!