Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

"Help a Verd'ika Fund" gets it's own bank account!

• 22 Replies

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 2016 Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Re: "Help a Verd'ika Fund" gets it's own bank account!
« Reply #15 on: Jan 24, 2010, 11:17 AM »
What is on the front page isn't the fund, that is donations to the Mercs operating costs.  We haven't started the Verd'ika fund raising yet.  ;D

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*
« Reply #16 on: Jan 24, 2010, 11:22 AM »
opps. well. now I'm embarassed.:-P

Corell Evaar'la

• "Then I guess I'll see you in hell"
« Reply #17 on: Jan 25, 2010, 09:03 AM »
question for you, i know i am not an official member yet (80% complete with armor pending gaunts and need to finish sewing vest) but would it be ok but would it be ok if i requested donations for this fund within my company? The thing about Bucyrus is everything its employees donate the company will match so i was thinking it would be pretty neat to do something like that. Also what i would intend to do similar to some of our other charities is make the mando teddy bear from your picture (using soft armor) as a give away or something...i mean what do you think is that ok or does that cross a lline or something?

pinocchio

• The Biscalor
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #18 on: Jan 25, 2010, 09:23 AM »
I am so glad to see this happening

COMPLAINING DOES NOT GIVE YOU POWER, BUT CREATING WILL.

Jagen Ordo

• Chirp-chirp-chirp...KABLOEY!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #19 on: Jan 25, 2010, 09:37 AM »
The Mando Teddy Bear.
If Novall's okay with it, I'd really like to see it done.

Feelings? Look vod, you know who has a lot of feelings? Emo darksiders choking their wives with the Force.
Professionals have standards. Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Corell Evaar'la

• "Then I guess I'll see you in hell"
« Reply #20 on: Jan 25, 2010, 09:55 AM »
with valentines day coming up i could grab a couple teddy bear templates with hearts on their paws and i found a material at the hobby shop the other day that i am currently using to create more width on my tin armor that would work great on a teddy bear...plus it would give me something to do with my wife's niece and little sister. I would really like to give it a go and any progress i would make i would request approval and even send to Novall for review...

Jagen Ordo

• Chirp-chirp-chirp...KABLOEY!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #21 on: Jan 25, 2010, 11:53 AM »
Send him a teddy.
Our newest official member, Teddy Ordo. Or Fett. Or whatever.

Feelings? Look vod, you know who has a lot of feelings? Emo darksiders choking their wives with the Force.
Professionals have standards. Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 2016 Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #22 on: Jan 25, 2010, 02:56 PM »
Any person or entity can donate to the Verd'ika Fund.  The more we bring in, the more we can spread around.  ;D

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!