Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

The backpack project that has been a living plateu of leng...

• 5 Replies

The REEL Mereel Skirata

• It's all all about a stealthy approach, you see.
  • Awards Shock Infantry Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions.
So....I didn't post any pics of this as it was being built, mainly because about everytime I made ANY progress on it I considered throwing it out lol. I digress, this is my heavy gunner backpack almost done....

all I have to do is affix the mounting system and install the covers where the ammo belts will feed through...I will post pix as soon as there's an update!

Jaing Vau

• "Verd ori'shya beskar'gam"
Re: The backpack project that has been a living plateu of leng...
« Reply #1 on: Feb 08, 2010, 03:08 PM »
Looks great so far vode! But I would add a little more to it like a storage bin on the bottom to add some body to it. :D
Bu over-all an awsome pack, I'm really liking the multi-coloured lights. Keep up the good work!

The REEL Mereel Skirata

« Reply #2 on: Feb 09, 2010, 10:28 AM »
Yeah, you cant really tell from the pic but the pack slopes back on the bottom, adds a little size to it. I'm trying to figure out a way to holster my guns to it to, part of the reason it's a little smaller (they are pretty big guns lol)

Jaing Vau

« Reply #3 on: Feb 09, 2010, 01:53 PM »
You could use earth magnets or a D-ring system. and yes it is a big pack I just saw the back-plate underneath it; when you really look at it, it sorta looks like a washing machine :) LOL

The REEL Mereel Skirata

« Reply #4 on: Feb 09, 2010, 03:10 PM »
Only problem there is the pack is cardboard body covered in fiberglass resin and bondo; so it's not that structurally sound lol. I'm thinking about some sort of internal frame out of pvc pipes, then affixing the hooks to that, but I don't know yet. Lol and yes it gets stuck on the spin cycle sometimes ;) lol

Jaing Vau

« Reply #5 on: Feb 09, 2010, 07:04 PM »
Good idea for a mounting system vode! And if the spin cycle problem persists go to a mechanic. ;D :D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!