Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Scorpios Imagry "Sub-machine Blaster" Echo-11 WIP

• 3 Replies

Scorlord

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions Family events 40+ hrs Charity Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Scorpios Imagry "Sub-machine Blaster" Echo-11 WIP
« on: Mar 16, 2010, 12:45 PM »
Alright guys here's my mando's purpose built CQC blaster, the Echo-11. I placed in my updated Hand Cannon, and a Nerf Maverick for scale. Still have to work on it, but thought I'd share what I have now. Hand cannon also still in the works.

Hand cannon is not a term, but a rule of thumb.

Geber Teg

• My other car is a Firespray-class
Re: Scorpios Imagry "Sub-machine Blaster" Echo-11 WIP
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16, 2010, 01:29 PM »
Looks like a great start! I always thought a FAMAS could make a good Swarzy blaster. Personally, I'd swap the long magazine for a really short one or remove it altogether. You could always fill the space with greeblies. And I know this is suppose to be CQC, but that design is just begging for a long DLT-19 type barrel & shroud! Just my opinion. ;)

Jaing Vau

• "Verd ori'shya beskar'gam"
« Reply #2 on: Mar 16, 2010, 02:58 PM »
Looks like a great start! I always thought a FAMAS could make a good Swarzy blaster. Personally, I'd swap the long magazine for a really short one or remove it altogether. You could always fill the space with greeblies. And I know this is suppose to be CQC, but that design is just begging for a long DLT-19 type barrel & shroud! Just my opinion. ;)
I agree man a longer barrel but CQB call for a short one. as for the clip trim it down a bit and bondo the hole.  :P
again personal opinion.

kalika

« Reply #3 on: Mar 17, 2010, 04:20 PM »
not a fan of the FAMAS, but for a blaster that looks like it'll turn out right nice

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!