Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Universal Translator Being Repaired

• 16 Replies

Dar'manda

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
Universal Translator Being Repaired
« on: Apr 01, 2010, 06:45 PM »
Sorry about earlier folks!  Our universal translator crapped out last night around midnight and wasn't converting all the text on the boards into other languages.  It's back up and running partially now, so it should translate to the planet of your origin now.  Thanks for hanging in there!

Re: Universal Translator Being Repaired
« Reply #1 on: Apr 01, 2010, 06:50 PM »
Yeah thanks for the glitch. I wondered what the hell was going on and didn't twig it was an April fools gag  ;D I kept hitting refresh hoping it would change!  :-X

Kora

• Queen of the Winter Harvest
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2010, 07:27 PM »
*snerk*

We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty.
- Mal, "Firefly"

Kora Solusar/Tiika Ruslin/Vaya Sinar Mendrosè

Kyramud Cabur

• We are born to die. We live to be remembered.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #3 on: Apr 01, 2010, 08:05 PM »
TG...
I had some hard times today around here. :P :P

Kyramud Cabur

Jango Nova

• "Rust'alor"
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Apr 01, 2010, 08:42 PM »
that was funny  ;D ;D ;D the only question i have is what is the first letter on the logo.... I looked Mando'a up on KT site and theres no letter like that there.....

Vlet Hansen

• the Master of Disaster
« Reply #5 on: Apr 01, 2010, 08:49 PM »
I actually preferred the "bug" :D

ni Cabur bal Sovereignty
« Reply #6 on: Apr 01, 2010, 09:10 PM »
I used in my local fan club the Trek bug, it was very funny.
The mando'a was a nice one!

Dar'manda

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #7 on: Apr 01, 2010, 09:16 PM »
that was funny  ;D ;D ;D the only question i have is what is the first letter on the logo.... I looked Mando'a up on KT site and theres no letter like that there.....

Nobody bothered to port Karen's to a font file.  Besides, almost everything you find on the net uses the font we use rather than hers.

« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2010, 09:19 PM by Taglar Dreskk » Logged

Shak-ti 4 Him

• Dessert is NOT a treat... It's a necesscity!!
« Reply #8 on: Apr 02, 2010, 01:11 AM »
LOL! that was so funny! Now all of us should learn how to read in Mandoa in case it breaks forever..... LOL nice prank!

"The difference between people who do things and people who DO things is that the people who DO things do things..."

Try and figure that one out...

Zyrix Kastus

• Bounty Hunter
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #9 on: Apr 02, 2010, 01:27 AM »
Apparently the glitch hasn't been fully repaired as I'm still getting everything in Mando'ad!I tried logging out and logging back in but no luck.How do I get rid of the Mando and switch back to "Basic"?

Jagen Ordo

• Chirp-chirp-chirp...KABLOEY!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #10 on: Apr 02, 2010, 01:50 AM »
That was about the best April Fool's Day prank ever.
Added detail to the site.

Feelings? Look vod, you know who has a lot of feelings? Emo darksiders choking their wives with the Force.
Professionals have standards. Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Prudii Kom'rk

• "Trekkies...they're everywhere man..."-me at b-con
« Reply #11 on: Apr 02, 2010, 02:16 AM »
Sad part was my mind almost managed to still keep everything running took me a few seconds to go"Wait a minute....oh shab thats Mando'a text" i had a good laugh and decided to just hang off the site untill the basic was turned back on, great prank.

Aliit ori'shya tl'din, Family is more than bloodline(words to live by)
Progress: Back to square one.

Jango Nova

• "Rust'alor"
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #12 on: Apr 02, 2010, 10:40 AM »
Nobody bothered to port Karen's to a font file.  Besides, almost everything you find on the net uses the font we use rather than hers.

OH ok that makes sense

Vlet Hansen

• the Master of Disaster
« Reply #13 on: Apr 02, 2010, 11:40 AM »
yeah, I'd be happy reading a site in all Mandalorian font... I can't read that by sight like I can with aurebesh, but I'd learn...

ni Cabur bal Sovereignty

Merric Dar'veyn

• D.A.S. #4 - Q.M.U. #45
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #14 on: Apr 02, 2010, 02:26 PM »
Nice April fool's prank vode!

« Reply #15 on: Apr 02, 2010, 06:50 PM »
LOL! Clever Trick Vode, Clever!

Vaaj Isma'il

• Seethat?That'smycat.NowjustimaginewhatI'lldotoyou.
« Reply #16 on: Apr 02, 2010, 09:19 PM »
Great I got on and was like "Oh nice joke" so I'm smart  ;D

I got my gun in one hand and a cig in the other. Bliss.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!