Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Roki's Body Armor (new stuff, pg 8 !)

• 136 Replies

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Roki's Body Armor redux (new pic 5/11 !!)
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2010, 10:50 AM »
Worth the wait ner'vod!

Rokeim Gekla

• Hasn't defiled in a while
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Shock Infantry Brigade Member Order of the Ori'Ramikad Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2010, 06:23 PM »
Another new one, taken about an hour ago.  All front plates sans thighs  (straps still drying)  shown. 

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2010, 06:22 AM »
nice work vod. ;)

Rokeim Gekla

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Shock Infantry Brigade Member Order of the Ori'Ramikad Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2010, 07:39 AM »
Thx Remo :)   If all goes according to plan,  i'll be submitting today.    I"ve already got some plans in mind for v1.5 too,  but that's a ways off.   I MIGHT get one of the things done for CV.. maybe.   

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 2016 Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2010, 07:44 AM »
Looks great Roki!  It will be nice to see someone else who uses a helmet like mine, so I don't feel so alone. =D

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Hydra

• Awards Leap into Action is the award for the best mid air action picture. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Re: Roki's Body Armor redux (new pic 5/11 !!)
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2010, 05:32 PM »
Are ya done yet? Are ya done yet? *Excited to finally see this together*
In all seriousness though, looks great, this is going to be a great kit.

Rokeim Gekla

Re: Roki's Body Armor redux (new pic 5/14 !!)
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2010, 10:43 PM »
DONE !   I'd have already submitted,  but my PC didn't seem to like Windows 7 very well,  and i'm currently in the middle of re-doing everything XP-style.   

THATS ALL YOU GET !!!  :P

*edit - got pics photoshopped :)

« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 11:42 AM by Rokeim Gekla » Logged
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2010, 11:00 PM »
HOLY CRAP!!!!!! That sir i outstanding. I love the green. I must ask. The helmet, what kind is it?

« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 11:02 PM by Dag Yole » Logged
Courage is not the absence of fear, only the realization that there is something more important than fear.

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2010, 11:05 PM »
Kandosii vod!

The helmet, what kind is it?
MarrowSun helmet

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Does your signature look cut off? Here's why!

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2010, 11:14 PM »
lookin good! great to see you in something you can actually wear now! not really anything to point out that you havent already.

just a personal thing, i like the ab plate a little higher. that being said, wearing it like that works for 2 mand'alors (jango fett and novall talon) so who am i to nay say  :P

but yes, i am really stoked to see you're there! you've really put alot of time and planning into this and it's great to see you suited up!

Jun Garros Fett

Re: Re: Roki's Body Armor redux (new pic 5/14 !!)
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2010, 11:15 PM »
Almost ready to rock by the looks of it.   Nice work man.   :)

Rokeim Gekla

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2010, 11:36 PM »
Thanks guys !   It definitely has taken a long time to get to this point,  but it seems to have paid off.   

Jun -  that JP still looks better on you... still think you should start on a new kit :-p

Frost K'Amon

• We will bury them!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2010, 11:36 PM »
You could send in your app right this second and get approved I'm sure. It's been a long time comming dude, but I'm glad you're finnaly at the finish line.

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2010, 05:17 AM »
looks even better with you in it ;).

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2010, 05:27 AM »
Thats one good looking kit ner vod.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!