Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mercs Invade Free Comic Book Day (ME)

• 5 Replies

Biohazard

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Mercs Invade Free Comic Book Day (ME)
« on: May 04, 2010, 10:20 PM »

The Mandalorian Mercs were on hand to provide security and antics for Casablanca Comics during their Free Comic Book Day extravaganza. The store, located in historic downtown Portland, Maine, hosted a huge celebration, with several hundred local Mainers, and several out-of-staters in attendance.  Tal Greyheed and Mereel A'denla patrolled the hallways, keeping the locals in line, and any would-be scum from ruining the day.

Also in attendance were two Mercs out-of-armor. Biohazard and Arden Fisk put their Ghost-Hunting prowess to the test as they kept the attendee's safe from ectoplasmic disturbances and full-torso apparitions. The two Ghostbuster Mercs took to the streets of Portland, spreading the word about the free comics that were to be had, garnering several shouts of glee, and warnings of "Don't cross the streams!"

Casablanca Comics thanked the Mercs, and Ghostbusters, for a job well done at keeping the festivities safe from villainy and ghosts alike, and treated the Mercs to a free lunch from Anthony's, a local favorite Italian sandwich shop. The Mercs had a great time, and definitely look forward to attending Casablanca Comics for Free Comic Book Day again in the future.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 08:21 AM by Taglar Dreskk » Logged

Sinclair Reau

• Big Damn Heroes, sir
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Mercs Invade Free Comic Book Day (ME)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 08:25 AM »
Awesome! love Ghostbusters!

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

Dha'ward Krayt

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 08:30 AM »
Looking good guys!

Mandalorian Mercs - Firaxan Clan
Rebel Legion - Alderaan Base - Jedi Knight

Jagen Ordo

• Chirp-chirp-chirp...KABLOEY!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 04:55 PM »
Nice picture.
Ghostbusters, and Everything-Else-Busters.

Feelings? Look vod, you know who has a lot of feelings? Emo darksiders choking their wives with the Force.
Professionals have standards. Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 07:26 PM »
Ghostbusters, and Everything-Else-Busters.

lol!
yall look great

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Veghor Traviss

• Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 07:30 PM »
"Do you gonna call?

MANDALORIANS!!!

(   )´s

Veghor Traviss - "Verd ory´shia beskar´gam!"
Facebook - facebook.com/vodeanbrasil
Instagram - instagram.com/vodeanbrasil
Twitter - @vodeanbrasil
YouTube - youtube.com/user/vodeanbrasil

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!