Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Shonare Vhekedla Clan Invade Star Wars theme Lego club #4!

• 3 Replies

Solus Kyr

• ONE END
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 50 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions.

Shonare Vhekedla Clan invades Star Wars theme Lego club #4! Yes its like a second home to us Mercs and we enjoy it every time we get invited to go to the Lego events. Once again the invading Mercs consisted of Solus Keer, Ca-Loar, A'den Kyramud & Scorlord who wanted to give his kit a test run. Once again the kids were split into 2 teams and they began to build, when they were finished the Mercs judged them for the best ship and voted on table #1 FTW.

After Prizes were given out we stuck around to take pics and socialize with the kids and parents alike, it was a good day and we cant wait until October when we'll be coming back to the Lego store to collect on Our Lego bounties...

Solus Keer,  
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 08:02 PM by Taglar Dreskk » Logged

Noah Nei

• The Christian Mandalorian
Re: Shonare Vhekedla Clan Invade Star Wars theme Lego club #4!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 10:54 PM »
I love legos and am a huge fan! Nice job hitting lego land!
~Christian Mandalorian~

We Don't Kill for fun, only for REASON

Naasad Tal

• A.K.A. "Un-Blooded"
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Award for 100 official invasions. EnviroOps Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 09:19 AM »
Had a blast with you guys on this one (sadly only there as a handler) but I will DEFINANTLY be ready to go for October. Hopefully you can get some more pics of this one up soon!

Naasad Tal (Chris S.) cat#454
VRCA #20
Elegant Mando #66
Desert Ops #2

View my WIP Thread here:
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=25307.0
My Ad'ika's WIP
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=39722.msg562081#msg562081

Roma'Nee

• Merc Fangirl
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 02:08 PM »
 :o Woah, love the half skeletal mondo! Awesome creativity!
"I was born with a laser pistol in my hand. Behind a gun I will make my final stand." -Bad Company

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!