Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mercs Invade BayCon 2010 (CA)

• 3 Replies

Adennuur Mdej

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Mercs Invade BayCon 2010 (CA)
« on: Jun 03, 2010, 08:46 PM »

Two mercs from San Diego's Tracyn Sho'sye Clan went north to the San Jose area and invaded BayCon 2010 at the Santa Clara Hyatt Regency, from May 28-31, 2010. Adennuur Mdej and Ver'Ta Mdej also participated in the Masquerade in armor and took Best In Show. We made our way through the party floor, posed for dozens of photos, and got to enjoy a (false) fire alarm and the accompanying mandatory walk in the cool night air.

BayCon welcomed our presence and looks forward to seeing local Mercs make an appearance in the future.

« Last Edit: Jun 04, 2010, 07:28 AM by Taglar Dreskk » Logged
"We're not huddled in one place-we span the galaxy. We have no species or bloodline-so we can rebuild our ranks with others who want to join us. We're more than just a people or an army. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas"
-Ranah Teh Naast
Re: Mercs Invade BayCon 2010 (CA)
« Reply #1 on: Jun 04, 2010, 08:51 AM »
Jay for your coordinated kits!

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Ver'ta Mdej

• Artillery is a lullaby
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Jun 04, 2010, 07:40 PM »
Thanks for the compliments :)

Tracyaat cuyi buycika laar.

Hey, it's okay to be late to the party .. if you are the only one who leaves.

If I were a D&D character, I'd be Lawful Good. Yeah, I'm not much fun.

Ver'ta Mdej

• Artillery is a lullaby
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Jun 12, 2010, 03:40 PM »
It was pretty good. I worked staff for that con for most of my life from 14-28, so I'm kind of partial to it.

There were some really awesome panels, one of which I got to go to (I had the kids with me, and Adennuur was helping to run the con, so I was busy most of the con when I didn't have a sitter). There was a live steel fighting demo, a make-your-own fanfilm workshop, a hunting birds demo, a whole bunch of themed evening events, gaming, kids stuff, etc.

Tracyaat cuyi buycika laar.

Hey, it's okay to be late to the party .. if you are the only one who leaves.

If I were a D&D character, I'd be Lawful Good. Yeah, I'm not much fun.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!