Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

BackPack

• 7 Replies
BackPack
« on: Jun 12, 2010, 06:50 PM »
Hi all, here I have a diagram of a power feeder for a gun blaster ... the idea is that it looks like a plasma reactor for the blaster cannon. well this is my schedule for now but I'm improving things. I welcome your ideas and comments to advance this project Pura vida!!!, Thanks
ftp://http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt202/Dathrevan/Alimentadordeenergia.jpg

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
Re: BackPack
« Reply #1 on: Jun 12, 2010, 06:54 PM »
de donde eres?

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

TheMandoMan

• MMCC #0001
« Reply #2 on: Jun 12, 2010, 07:22 PM »
I can't read the diagram's writing, but looks like a nice design to me.  Go for it!  Will your blaster have a hose connecting it to the backback?

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." -Mitch Hedberg

Dar'kumn Vol

• Your song has yet to be written.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #3 on: Jun 14, 2010, 12:46 PM »
Here you go:

Can we get this translated?

There are no heroes, only those with conscience. Once they take rise, none shall stop them. They lead us forward into tomorrow not limited by today. They are who we strive to be.
« Reply #4 on: Jun 14, 2010, 08:19 PM »
Lucas Mccoy  men yo  soy de Costa rica, Que bueno que hables espaņol  ;D

well here is the image and translated
http://http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt202/Dathrevan/Alimentadordeenergia-1.jpg

Dar'kumn Vol

• Your song has yet to be written.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #5 on: Jun 15, 2010, 12:19 PM »
When posting your pics use the IMG tag from your photobucket and it will display on it's own. Here's your last one:

There are no heroes, only those with conscience. Once they take rise, none shall stop them. They lead us forward into tomorrow not limited by today. They are who we strive to be.
« Reply #6 on: Jun 15, 2010, 06:21 PM »
good I'll post it that way hehe ... I do not know how to post before but thanks for the tip. Well are saying about my project to see what I can improve or change some things?  ;D

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #7 on: Jun 30, 2010, 05:38 AM »
Lucas Mccoy  men yo  soy de Costa rica, Que bueno que hables espaņol  ;D

bienvenidos a los mercenarios  ;)

tu mochila mira buena

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!