Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

quick build gauntlets

• 3 Replies

Sl3nd3rMan99

• Im not judging you... Im just observing.
quick build gauntlets
« on: Oct 25, 2014, 10:02 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/Sl3nd3rman99/photos/pcb.655206491263139/655205094596612/?type=1
( click on edge of photo area to go to next photo)

There are three gauntlets in total, each one took under two hours to make, I think they turned out all right, but thats probably because I was the one who made them in such a short amount of time, I think the left gaunt could replace Iota`s robo arm whenever I want him to full human with his team (which is currently being built) and not the cyborg after math. May use one of the right gaunts to replace his right arm too, but idk which one to use if I do.

You will feel my wrath mandalorians, for i am Iota! the Mandalorian hunter!

Kavryn Falco

• I am the advice ninja
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: quick build gauntlets
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 2014, 12:35 AM »
Those pictures are tiny, vod; it's impossible to see any detail.  Also, more people will look at your pictures if you post them on your thread instead of linking to another site.

How to post pics: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=560.0

Kotyc solus guyani, a mirdala solus shukala.
The strong one survives, but the clever one conquers.

Build & upgrades | Hurty things | K.O.V.A. #15 | M.A.R.S #7

Sl3nd3rMan99

• Im not judging you... Im just observing.
« Reply #2 on: Oct 26, 2014, 08:08 AM »
Ok, first time doing it like this for the first time, again though, these were all quick builds, each was built and painted under 2 hours each... I am possibly thinking of using two of them for Iota, but again, still don`t know if I should.

« Last Edit: Oct 26, 2014, 02:13 PM by Sl3nd3rMan99 » Logged
You will feel my wrath mandalorians, for i am Iota! the Mandalorian hunter!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 01, 2014, 10:30 AM »
I'd advise running those past the app team if you wanted to use them for an approved kit.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!