Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Backpack Help!

• 1 Replies

Teilyr Farsel

• Awards 40+ hrs Charity Award for 25 official invasions. 267th Rapid Assault 40+ hrs of charity work recorded Celebration Orlando 2017
Backpack Help!
« on: Jul 27, 2010, 02:44 PM »
I've got a backplate that I'll have to reshape if I intend to wear it, but my thoughts now are drifting to wearing a backpack instead.  I've been out and about to WalMart, Target, and my local surplus store and can't come up with any results that leaves me with a Star Wars feeling.  I'm thinking of something along the lines of a Scout/Sniper pack, but I a need a base for the bag. 

Anyone have any ideas of a Sci-fi-esque bag that I could use that would accent my costume as well as have good usability?

Re: Backpack Help!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 04, 2010, 03:17 PM »
i seen in target the other day some packs that looked kinda military looking in black brown and green, i cant find it online but they might be worth a look, they was like $30-$40 if i remember correctly

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!