Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

manofwarstudios Jango Fett Arena Jetpack

• 7 Replies

Ter'ell Tritain

• Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
manofwarstudios Jango Fett Arena Jetpack
« on: Aug 01, 2010, 10:46 AM »
so i've seen this on ebay for a while. i was wanting to know what yall thought about this. is this guy's product any good. the pic of the jet pack looks good but that realty doesn't mean much if its pure osik.  it just seems really over priced.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Jango-Fett-Arena-Jetpack-Costume-Prop-Replica-/200499572384?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eaeb4aea0

Bazii Malric - And when the enemy sees the heavy weapons mando...

"Kark me!  Is that guy carrying a turbolaser off a star destroyer?"
"Yes.  Yes, I do believe he is.  Stang, uh, take cover!!"

Mullreel

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Most invasions trooped in 2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: manofwarstudios Jango Fett Arena Jetpack
« Reply #1 on: Aug 01, 2010, 11:00 AM »
He is considered a "go to" guy on TDH for building great kits.  Many of the the guys building screen accurate Boba and Jango Fetts use his packs.  I am planning on getting one of these if I don't stumble across a deal along the way.  When Cruzer (who builds a lot of quality kit himself) is using these I would consider that a big endorsement.

His stuff ain't osik

All I ever wanted to do was to travel to far off exotic places and meet new and exciting people.........and then kill them.  So I became a mercenary, and I love what I do.

redkraytdragon

• Disintigrations are likely...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Aug 07, 2010, 12:26 AM »
Manofwar is top of the line stuff. Very high quality stuff. You can't go wrong if you don't mind spending the extra cash and he's been around for a while. His gauntlets are incredible too.

« Last Edit: Aug 07, 2010, 10:00 PM by redkraytdragon » Logged

BobaFiend

• "Put Captain Cargo in the Solo Hold"
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Boba and Jango Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #3 on: Aug 07, 2010, 02:28 PM »
The abbreviation MoW is used on TDH as a common knowledge name.  The guy is a legend.  I don't have any of his gear so I can't speak to the quality (out of my price range) but I don't think you'll be dissapointed.

stormtrooperguy

• Awards TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Boba and Jango
« Reply #4 on: Aug 08, 2010, 01:41 AM »
Before I made my own, I had mow gaunts. His work is excellent. 

Naglium

• I love it when a plan comes together!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Boba and Jango
« Reply #5 on: Aug 22, 2010, 06:25 PM »
absolutely!  i have a MoW arena jetpack, and aside from being a little on the heavy side, its very durable, and looks awesome

Apollo Falco

• Lone Mando from HVM
« Reply #6 on: Aug 22, 2010, 08:29 PM »
ditto

That's what I'm talking about. It's a power generator, in the middle of a tree. Strange

pinocchio

• The Biscalor
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #7 on: Oct 01, 2010, 05:30 PM »
good to know

COMPLAINING DOES NOT GIVE YOU POWER, BUT CREATING WILL.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!