Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

NWC Clan invades Comics Dungeon in Seattle, Washington

• 3 Replies

Aramys Strael

• Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration

"On August 7th, 'The Walking Dead' Kibiri Foxx aka ME attended the anniversary sale at Comics Dungeon in Seattle along with the Local 501st Titan Garrison representing the NWC. The place was constantly packed with both parents and padwans alike. I braved wind, rain and the constant loudness of the Blue Angels echoing through my bucket thanks to Seafair to obtain these pics. By the end, I was SOAKED but happy as Jawa in a scap pile! Thanks to the Titan guys fer being awesome! We even had a lady almost cry when she saw us! Anywho, here's the pics from my camera, more to come soon when I obtain them!"

More pics can be seen here: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=28516.msg399514#msg399514

« Last Edit: Aug 08, 2010, 08:27 PM by Novall Talon » Logged
Bill Kohlleppel
250th Mandalorian Merc Member
MAJIC operative #009
MAAM #001
ORB ORS009
Ewok Relocation Agent #002
HORSEMAN: PESTILENCE
Kote at ner aliit, kote at an ner vode!

Kel Dar Korrum

• All shooting and no death makes Kel very, annoyed.
Re: NWC Clan invades Comics Dungeon in Seattle, Washington
« Reply #1 on: Aug 08, 2010, 09:42 PM »
looking good kibbri. strike one more up for the NWC.  ;D ;D ;D :D ;D :D :D :D :D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

Rodian:Who are you fighting for?
Kal:I'm a pacifist.
Rodian:You're a mandalorian.
Kal:Would you pick a fight with me?
Rodian:No...
Kal:See I'm a force for peace.
Armory:200%
Beskar Gam:50%
Soft parts:15%
Buyce:95%
« Reply #2 on: Aug 21, 2010, 01:39 PM »
what was it like seing the blue angles? i almost got to see them in michagian but i came down with food poisoning. :P

Aramys Strael

• Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #3 on: Aug 21, 2010, 03:09 PM »
Like the USAF's Thunderbirds, they are nothing short of impressive!

Bill Kohlleppel
250th Mandalorian Merc Member
MAJIC operative #009
MAAM #001
ORB ORS009
Ewok Relocation Agent #002
HORSEMAN: PESTILENCE
Kote at ner aliit, kote at an ner vode!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!