Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mandalorian Protector's GET IN HERE!

• 391 Replies

Mullreel

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Most invasions trooped in 2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Mandalorian/Journeyman Protector's GET IN HERE!
« Reply #165 on: Nov 02, 2010, 03:58 PM »

All I ever wanted to do was to travel to far off exotic places and meet new and exciting people.........and then kill them.  So I became a mercenary, and I love what I do.

BedlamX

• Reconciler
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #166 on: Nov 02, 2010, 04:01 PM »
OK...finally got a pic of my armor with the new paint. So, as if I didn't get enough "Hey Boba!" comments, here is the latest version. The yellow paint is MUCH better at handling the flex of the rubber knees.

Since we were hanging out downtown and bar-hopping, I decided to leave the back pack at the hotel. I need to make an extra hose for the flamer to just stick into the back plate and a short magazine for the mini-gun for times I just don't wanna wear the back pack.

"Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Darman_Skirata

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #167 on: Nov 02, 2010, 04:26 PM »
im loving these MPs being completed!!!! cant wait to complete mine now :D

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #168 on: Nov 02, 2010, 07:05 PM »
Bedlam... brutha you rock!

Ca'tal... Try it on!

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #169 on: Nov 02, 2010, 07:11 PM »
I second that ! Bedlam you rock ner'vod  ;D

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #170 on: Nov 03, 2010, 09:12 AM »
that kit is looking supreme, bedlam ner vod  ;)

BedlamX

• Reconciler
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #171 on: Nov 04, 2010, 10:28 AM »
Thanks, guys. I really didn't think I would like the yellow very much when I started. But after getting it all put together, it kinda grew on me quick. And I put the knees through the wringer on Saturday night with no cracks in the paint, so really happy with that.

OK, Ca'tal...time for your pics to go up ;D

"Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #172 on: Nov 04, 2010, 12:40 PM »
I really didn't think I would like the yellow very much when I started. But after getting it all put together, it kinda grew on me quick.

Same with me!

OK, Ca'tal...time for your pics to go up ;D

This lol  ;D

Hondo Karr

« Reply #173 on: Nov 04, 2010, 01:00 PM »
Youre killing us! Youre a tease! LMAO!

Hondo Karr

« Reply #174 on: Nov 10, 2010, 03:33 PM »

I hate you...

J/K  8)

Helmet looks great, I seriously cannot wait to see this thing together, complete or not!

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #175 on: Nov 10, 2010, 03:47 PM »
Love the bucket Ca'tal  ;) nice weathering .

BedlamX

• Reconciler
« Reply #176 on: Nov 10, 2010, 06:09 PM »
Diggin the bucket.

But you are killin us with the teaser pics, dude. We need more  :P

Hondo Karr

« Reply #177 on: Nov 11, 2010, 12:23 PM »
Look en gud!

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #178 on: Nov 11, 2010, 03:45 PM »
NICE ! i need to get my finger out and finish mines  :P

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #179 on: Nov 15, 2010, 05:27 PM »
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=31340.0

Got more done on my Protector  ;D i got the finger out  ;D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!