Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mandalorian Protector's GET IN HERE!

• 391 Replies

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
Re: Mandalorian/Journeyman Protector's GET IN HERE!
« Reply #175 on: Nov 10, 2010, 03:47 PM »
Love the bucket Ca'tal  ;) nice weathering .

Allfather

• Reconciler
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #176 on: Nov 10, 2010, 06:09 PM »
Diggin the bucket.

But you are killin us with the teaser pics, dude. We need more  :P

"Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #177 on: Nov 11, 2010, 12:23 PM »
Look en gud!

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #178 on: Nov 11, 2010, 03:45 PM »
NICE ! i need to get my finger out and finish mines  :P

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #179 on: Nov 15, 2010, 05:27 PM »
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=31340.0

Got more done on my Protector  ;D i got the finger out  ;D

Ca'tal

• Clan Scyk
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Most invasions trooped in 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #180 on: Nov 16, 2010, 03:56 PM »
Still not quite done...but it was wearable.

“Morale is born of loyalty, patriotism, discipline, and efficiency, all of which breed confidence in self and in comrades…Morale is at one and the same time the strongest, and the most delicate of growths. It withstands shocks, even disasters of the battlefield, but can be destroyed utterly by favoritism, neglect, or injustice.”
-Dwight D. Eisenhower

My opinions are stated as my own. If you disagree with them feel free to disregard them. They are after all...opinions.

Mullreel

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Most invasions trooped in 2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #181 on: Nov 16, 2010, 04:05 PM »
cool......................I am liking it

All I ever wanted to do was to travel to far off exotic places and meet new and exciting people.........and then kill them.  So I became a mercenary, and I love what I do.

Ca'tal

• Clan Scyk
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Most invasions trooped in 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #182 on: Nov 16, 2010, 04:21 PM »
Yeah, the vest is a bit big, and I had a couple grommets rip through. I didn't have knees or spats, which was annoying, and as you can see the left gaunt was bare. All these things will be fixed soon and a holster added as well.

“Morale is born of loyalty, patriotism, discipline, and efficiency, all of which breed confidence in self and in comrades…Morale is at one and the same time the strongest, and the most delicate of growths. It withstands shocks, even disasters of the battlefield, but can be destroyed utterly by favoritism, neglect, or injustice.”
-Dwight D. Eisenhower

My opinions are stated as my own. If you disagree with them feel free to disregard them. They are after all...opinions.

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #183 on: Nov 16, 2010, 04:41 PM »
It's a WIP man, it looks great so far. No doubts it will be phenominal when it's complete! Keep us photographically updated (  ;) )

Allfather

• Reconciler
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #184 on: Nov 16, 2010, 04:43 PM »
What he said.

Vest is an easy fix and you are already working on the other things. You'll get them done and the kit will fall together nicely ;D

"Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Spanner Murraan

• the Big Stick
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #185 on: Nov 16, 2010, 04:59 PM »
Vest is an easy fix

You do know a professional....

"what in the samhell is a Puma?"

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #186 on: Nov 16, 2010, 05:27 PM »
Looks great Ca'tal  ;)

Dutch508

• Torval Hrogr
« Reply #187 on: Nov 23, 2010, 12:13 PM »
After looking through all the pages here, this is what I am going to build to.

This weekend I start on the flight suit.

Torval Hrodgr
d508
Helmet: ordered
Armor: ordered
Soft kit: 20%
Weapons: 10%
Attitude: 100%

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #188 on: Nov 27, 2010, 07:33 AM »
This is a test fit , sorry the pics are low Q .

Spanner Murraan

• the Big Stick
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #189 on: Nov 27, 2010, 10:56 AM »
That looks really well done, KT. 

Good proportion, good color choices, and it all fits very nicely.

"what in the samhell is a Puma?"

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #190 on: Nov 27, 2010, 11:12 AM »
Thanks Spanner  ;D just started the new gaunts . wip up soon  ;)

Jare Hasan

• Clan Murraan PR Officer
« Reply #191 on: Dec 15, 2010, 02:06 PM »
This could go here or in the True Mandos section...but I'll just stick it here for now.

My kit upgrade.  All my own vac-formed armor, except the helmet, which is an Asok.
Just have to sew up the vest, pull my backplate, put together my jetpack, and finish my shoes.  I have gloves, but they're not pictured.

There's always free cheese in a mousetrap.

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #192 on: Dec 15, 2010, 02:10 PM »
DUDE ! get inside that armour  ;D looking great  ;)

Jare Hasan

• Clan Murraan PR Officer
« Reply #193 on: Dec 15, 2010, 02:16 PM »
Thanks, Kel.  It looks a lot more high speed in the picture than it does in person, IMO.

Can't wait to get it finished so I can start on more projects.

There's always free cheese in a mousetrap.

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #194 on: Dec 15, 2010, 02:27 PM »
Jare ! ye are too modest mate , that is brilliant . I just hope mines turns out half as good .

Hondo Karr

« Reply #195 on: Dec 15, 2010, 07:28 PM »
Looks wonderful!

Darman_Skirata

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #196 on: Jan 03, 2011, 06:20 PM »
Ok for this year ill be building my MP  ;D
i got all the armour pieces and bucket but before i start, i need a scheme.

So today i decided to draw my MP *and practice with my new pen tablet  ;) * and ive come up with 4 schemes:

Above is what i call the "Jodo Kast Figure" scheme, similar to the scheme on the figure shown earlier on in the thread

^ is a scheme similar to Kel Toi Skirata's kit, he said its ok, plus MPs are supposed to look similar in ways, as me and KT maybe the first UK MPs in the Mercs

^ This is what i call the "Bardan Jusik" scheme which i got the idea from various drawings of Bardan

And lastly:

The Boba/ Traditional MP colour scheme.

So which one should i go for so i can start my MP *and post the decided scheme in my art thread ;) *

« Last Edit: Jan 03, 2011, 06:23 PM by Darman_Skirata » Logged

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #197 on: Jan 03, 2011, 06:28 PM »
Your getting good wi that tablet mate , i like the blue  ;)

Hondo Karr

« Reply #198 on: Jan 03, 2011, 06:44 PM »
I like 1 or 3, 2 is great but, with Kel being in the same clan and having essentially the same scheme it would be cool to break it up. 4's great too but, it's too Boba to me.

Hondo Karr

« Reply #199 on: Jan 15, 2011, 03:12 PM »
My son has gone from DeathWatch (Pre Vizsla) to Mandalorian Protector...

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!