Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

NWC invades Fort Columbia and the Kite Festival in Long Beach, Washington

• 6 Replies

Aramys Strael

• Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration

On August 22, 2010, members of the Northwest Confederacy Clan successfully invaded historical landmark Fort Columbia. When we were done with that, we drove down the road to invade the annual Kite Festival, down in Long Beach, Washington.

While we caught the tail end of the festival, we did wow the crowd, with our public invasion and hada great time bonding, as a clan. Lots of pictures were taken and in the end the good citizens of Long Beach were blown away, by our appearance.

The staff at Fort Columbia were especially thrilled to see us invade their landmark. One of them mentioned that it was great having us there, as it spiced up the overall experience for the site's visitors. It should be mentioned that there were some visitors from India who were in awe of the Mercs and also took pics with our members.

This was a great day for the NWC clan and the Mercs. Oya!

More pics can be seen HERE.

« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2010, 08:43 AM by Taglar Dreskk » Logged
Bill Kohlleppel
250th Mandalorian Merc Member
MAJIC operative #009
MAAM #001
ORB ORS009
Ewok Relocation Agent #002
HORSEMAN: PESTILENCE
Kote at ner aliit, kote at an ner vode!

Roma'Nee

• Merc Fangirl
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
Great pic on the beach :)

"I was born with a laser pistol in my hand. Behind a gun I will make my final stand." -Bad Company

Tahl Taab

• Tahl Buir shall return!!!!!!
That's an epic picture on the beach!

Drago Seron

• Butcher of Endor
  • Awards Special Operations Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
 Thanks vode. We've been loving that pic as well. It was great fun.

DragoSeron3copy by Doc Kruzer, on Flickr

Horsemen-WAR

Aramys Strael

• Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Yeah, it really turned out well. Better than I could have hoped for, or imagined. This was a great day and was very good for the morale of our clan, too!

I would encourage all clans to do something like this. I can't say how awesome it was to be able to hang out with everyone and feel like a lot got accomplished.

Bill Kohlleppel
MAJIC operative #009
MAAM #001
ORB ORS009

Jareth Solusar

• By the time you see me coming, it's too late
Man, wish I could have come.    :(   

Some day, some one may kill you with your own weapon.  But he will have to beat you to death with it because its empty....

Aramys Strael

It would have been cool!

Bill Kohlleppel
MAJIC operative #009
MAAM #001
ORB ORS009

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!