Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Blue Moon Squad Invades Leukemia & Lymphoma Society donation blockade

• 6 Replies

Dar Kyram

• Kyr'bes'alor
  • Mini-Mack the Mando MacNugget
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. 267th Rapid Assault
September 19th, Blue Moon Squad invades Leukemia & Lymphoma Society donation blockade in Louisville, Kentucky.

Saturday afternoon, Official Mando Merc member Dar Kyram was hired by the local Dark Empire's Sith for a charity donation event.

Standing in a busy intersection full of passing vehicles, Dar represented Blue Moon Squad by braving the dangers of possibly getting run over and the intense afternoon heat, quickly moving between lanes to help gather donations. He even had a blue bucket to match his armor. Partnered with the Sith Lords Vox Deamonicus and his wife, Darth Bane, and Darth Zannah to collect funds for the war on blood cancer, the small group gathered up roughly $190 in cash, but the foundation's droids are still working up the final tally.

The event was short and brief, and very impromptu and unexpected for the Skull King. But Dar Kyram has never been one to shirk his duties as a Mando Merc! All in all, they were all very well received, gaining donations from children in passenger seats and even some driver's coming back through to donate simply because the Mandalorian was standing in the intersection. Blue Moon Squad can file this down as another successful Mandalorian Mercs invasion!

More pictures can be found HERE!

« Last Edit: Sep 20, 2010, 08:44 AM by Taglar Dreskk » Logged
I'm Official Merc Member 220!

Gooble gooble gooble!

Dar'manda

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
Awesome job!

Rexdor Kelevra

• Kaboom Yo! Kaboom.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
Blue Moon Squad does it again! Great job Vod!

MAJIC Member # 15

" Tucker did it!  "- RVB

Klyn Voddher

• Jai'galaar Clan
Honorable job vod  :)

Shevla Ram'ser

• Osik, they have a tank...
A very close family friend of mine, the one who introduced me to mandalorians, was taken by Luekemia. I almost cried when i saw this, it's very sentimental too me. I'm very glad to see you out there doing this Kyram. Good Job vod.

"If it's 'NERF or nothing' , I choose nothing..."
Good man, and I think I recognize where the photo was taken!

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Aramys Strael

• Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Well done, vode. I am very proud of you. I lost a brother, and my grandfather (although it was before I was born with Grandpa) to Leukemia. So, I have the Light the Night Leukemia walk in my area in two weeks. I'll definitely be sporting the Mando for that event, while pimping our club, at the same time!.

Bill Kohlleppel
250th Mandalorian Merc Member
MAJIC operative #009
MAAM #001
ORB ORS009
Ewok Relocation Agent #002
HORSEMAN: PESTILENCE
Kote at ner aliit, kote at an ner vode!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!