Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mando "Death Watch" Helmet completed

• 6 Replies
Mando "Death Watch" Helmet completed
« on: Sep 22, 2010, 03:49 PM »
Here is my version of the Clone Wars "Death Watch" helmet. I scuffed it up a bit to give it that used and worn in look. It is hard to see the weathering on this helmet in the picts. Anyways take a look.

To view more pictures or what I did to complete this helmet take a look at  http://www.djsyczylo.net/replicas/StarWars/DeathWatchHelm/DeathWatchhelm.htm

stormtrooperguy

• Awards TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Boba and Jango
Re: Mando "Death Watch" Helmet completed
« Reply #1 on: Sep 22, 2010, 04:43 PM »
that sure is a great helmet! ;)

nice job on the paint up. it's great seeing more deathwatch out there!

Mafio

« Reply #2 on: Sep 22, 2010, 05:04 PM »
AFAIK  the  Headring   which goes around   is on the  upper 3-5mm   in the same color  as the dome...

« Reply #3 on: Sep 22, 2010, 08:29 PM »

« Last Edit: Sep 23, 2010, 01:10 PM by 3778 » Logged

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Sep 22, 2010, 09:00 PM »
Is this Boba Binks from St.com?

« Reply #5 on: Sep 23, 2010, 01:13 PM »
Yep it is me Boba Binks from sandtroopers.com   ;D

I looked at my references for the Death Watch helmet and not all of them showed the gray on the brim but I went and changed it since it seems to be the standard on this helmet. I primed it with the same gray color and buffed a bunch off to give it that wear and tear. I think it looks good. The updated picts are washed out from the sun but it still look good though you cannot see the black wash in the details..

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #6 on: Sep 23, 2010, 01:14 PM »
nice helmet  ;)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!