Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ijaat's jet pack W.I.P.

• 33 Replies

Ijaat Meerel

Re: Ijaat's jet pack W.I.P.
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2011, 10:24 PM »
yea you have a good point..but since ive made it i think of it as more of a jump pack than a full on jet pack which is why it has the three thrusters which helps give it that quick boost needed to get me off the ground lol

Alundra

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2011, 04:50 PM »
Can you post a picture with you wearing it :D

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2011, 08:55 PM »
wow, just wow. when i seen the first picture i was like this must have been a joke thread. i didnt have the vision for the peice that you did.
I may use a version of this for my son's pack if you dont mind. he has one of those deigo packs sitting around.

Ijaat Meerel

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2011, 11:15 PM »
yea no prob ner vod...and honestly when i first bought it i was just sitting there looking at and and was like ok what the shab am i going to do with this piece of Osik but once i started working on it it just sorta built its self lol

Dar'manda

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2011, 03:38 PM »
Did the original pack have any electronics?  Cause it would be hilarious to see the thing in it's state now belting out "Backpack, backpack" from the show. :D

Ijaat Meerel

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2011, 10:06 PM »
yea it still does but it wont work the way ive modded it but yes that would be shabla hilarious lol

« Reply #31 on: Jun 29, 2011, 08:17 AM »
sweet , when i seen the first post of what you were using i thought that it was doomed to fail , but i guess i can be wrong  ;D

OMG TOTALY SWEET  :o

bioshutt

• Haastal Videk M.A. #027
« Reply #32 on: Jul 20, 2011, 04:56 PM »
nice use of F-14 tomcat model. was it revell?

Adam V. S.
Beskar'gam http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=39139.0
One mind, any weapon
My Dragons

Ijaat Meerel

« Reply #33 on: Jul 21, 2011, 03:02 PM »
no actually it was an old GI joe toy

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!