Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming an Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Author Topic: Wonder Con Photodump Thread  (Read 3020 times)

Cando Pax

• Legacy
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
    • Awards
Wonder Con Photodump Thread
« on: Apr 04, 2011, 07:04 PM »
Please keep this specific to Wonder Con photos only. Throw up your links and pics you find here, please.

Cdr. Ch'ren Jud'se

• Last offical Verd'ika with no Reletives in!
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions.
    • Awards
Re: Wonder Con Photodump Thread
« Reply #2 on: Apr 04, 2011, 11:41 PM »
there is already this thread in our section of the fourms, but i shall just copy and paste my links i guess...
Teren Clan

Cdr. Ch'ren Jud'se

• Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: Apr 04, 2011, 11:44 PM »

Teren Clan

Drago Seron

• Butcher of Endor
  • Awards Special Operations Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: Apr 05, 2011, 02:19 AM »
Great pics. I'm thinking Seron clan needs to head down next year. It looks like great fun.

DragoSeron3copy by Doc Kruzer, on Flickr

Horsemen-WAR

Cdr. Ch'ren Jud'se

• Awards
« Reply #6 on: Apr 05, 2011, 04:35 PM »
some more pics...

(invason pic?)

Teren Clan

Cando Pax

• Legacy
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: Apr 05, 2011, 05:51 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuPsZrmj7F4&feature=player_embedded

There's a good video with a couple shots of us.

Cdr. Ch'ren Jud'se

• Awards
« Reply #8 on: Apr 05, 2011, 08:27 PM »
oh, here is a video of us in the news, we are at the end, and begining
http://www.ktvu.com/entertainment/18788071/detail.html

And Cando/Jareus, i can't remember the other news guy that had us cover him going down the alle of the con... do you remember?
Teren Clan

Jerek Darr

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: Apr 05, 2011, 10:27 PM »
So which of you guys were with Blair on AOTS?

M.A.B.E.L #007
M.A. #10
EMTS#072

« Reply #10 on: Apr 05, 2011, 10:58 PM »
I wasnt... Stupid me didnt suit up saturday *rolls eyes* I have pics and will update this post sometime friday so I dont have to make a new one. Ive been trying to get ahold of anyone on FB to see if they will send copies of pics. Ive got one person so far just need to weed through all she sends.
Aden Catra - The Rage of the Night Sky

Cdr. Ch'ren Jud'se

• Awards
« Reply #11 on: Apr 05, 2011, 11:56 PM »
So which of you guys were with Blair on AOTS?

who dat?
Teren Clan

Cando Pax

• Legacy
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: Apr 06, 2011, 12:08 AM »
I think that was Del-Von. He said he was interviewed by "someone" at G4.

Cdr. Ch'ren Jud'se

• Awards
« Reply #13 on: Apr 06, 2011, 12:51 AM »
more...

Teren Clan

Cando Pax

• Legacy
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: Apr 06, 2011, 01:03 AM »
Ugh! I have GOT to lose weight!!!!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming an Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!