Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Boda's M-DSB Assassin WIP (pic Heavy)

• 4 Replies

bodatheyoda

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Boda's M-DSB Assassin WIP (pic Heavy)
« on: May 05, 2011, 05:52 PM »
This is my M-DSB Assassin helmet. I've had it for a long time but the weather has been utterly crap, so I've been way behind on getting this done. My orginal paint scheme was gonna be a lot different than what I settled on, but I was getting bored with seeing so many dark colored Mandos. My whole armor was gonna a Gunmetal and red. I've changed that and am going with white where everything was gonna be gunmetal and gunmetal where I was gonna have red. I'm gonna work a little red into my bucket and armor as I go.

Cut and bondoed and sanded:

Metallic undercoat:

The white before removing tape and weathering:

after weathering and removing tape:

I'm considering adding a gunmetal stripe down the dome, and possibly red on the cheeks. Also, the silver 'hole' on the back will be made into a scorch mark.

Siv Brailor

• Atin'la Cabur
Re: Boda's M-DSB Assassin WIP (pic Heavy)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 10:50 PM »
Looks good. :) I like the paint scheme.

Recon,Computer slicing,Sniping,of course.My rates are reasonable...........

bodatheyoda

« Reply #2 on: Jun 03, 2011, 10:48 PM »
My bucket kind of took a back seat to my armor, and some of my paint bubbled in the sun so that really pissed me off and I wanted nothing to do with the bucket after that lol. But it's finally done.

bodatheyoda

« Reply #3 on: Jun 13, 2011, 03:17 PM »
I did all my weathering and all that's left is to clear coat it. What do people think? Too much? Too little?

My armor build is here if you wanna compare looks to my armor http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=36950.0

« Reply #4 on: Jun 13, 2011, 04:20 PM »
i think it looks great, i also think a couple of more knicks and scratches would be very cool and would flow a bit better with your armor, but otherwise its very well done. :)

=mAnDo-SaVaGe=

Death before defeat.....

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!