Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Homer bucket First Attempt WIP

• 94 Replies

Ko'rizna Falco

• Weapons are a part of my religion
Re: Homer bucket First Attempt WIP
« Reply #90 on: Dec 01, 2019, 08:27 PM »
Reviving again! Here are some more updates, I've really been moving on getting this stuff done! I finally have my helmet fully assembled!!!!! I am so excited, I might add a few little greeblies around the ear to hide the large gaps from the curve of the bucket. But it is basically ready for a little more primer and paint!

Novoc Mereel

• Back with a vengeance! He/Him
« Reply #91 on: Dec 02, 2019, 01:02 AM »
Just flipped through this whole thread and I gotta say, I would've gotten frustrated and just bought a bucket at this point. HUGE props to you for sticking it out. This is going to be a really slick lid when it's all said and done.  :like:

Kall

• Run and you'll just die tired.
« Reply #92 on: Dec 02, 2019, 07:56 AM »
Great work so far. Your so close to having this thing "finished"

Ko'rizna Falco

« Reply #93 on: Dec 04, 2019, 10:38 AM »
Just flipped through this whole thread and I gotta say, I would've gotten frustrated and just bought a bucket at this point. HUGE props to you for sticking it out. This is going to be a really slick lid when it's all said and done.  :like:

Thanks, I really appreciate that, there were many times that I almost quit but budget kept me from buying a bucket despite my wish to do so!

Great work so far. Your so close to having this thing "finished"

Thanks, Vod I really hope to get it done soon!!!

Ko'rizna Falco

« Reply #94 on: Apr 06, 2020, 06:44 PM »
Boy oh, boy does this page need some love!!

I painted my Helmet and got it to clear coat level one, haha, to protect the silver. Up next is masking and then masking and some more masking!!!!!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!