Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Arctic Comm Pack WIP

• 21 Replies

Ciryc Cuyan

• Manda'Galaar Clan
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Arctic Comm Pack WIP
« on: Jun 28, 2011, 01:32 AM »
well i have started on a comm pack just today and im already pretty far on it        well here it is so please comment and suggest nif you want

the loot

the idea

the almost finished product

and i still have to grind down the tupperware container and paint of course but please comment

-Ciryc-

« Last Edit: Jun 28, 2011, 01:34 AM by Ciryc Cuyan » Logged

Official Merc # 433        M.A.J.I.C  # 050   
 Buffet Brigade #5
helmet wip: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=79576.0

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Arctic Comm Pack WIP
« Reply #1 on: Jun 29, 2011, 12:48 PM »
Had me all excited when you showed pics of the car parts, would have been interesting to see the rest of it utilized  :P

Anyways, for the pack itself I would recommend adding some greeblies on the face and side.
You've got a good base, now you just need to add some more details to make it really stand out!

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Does your signature look cut off? Here's why!

Ciryc Cuyan

• Manda'Galaar Clan
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Jun 29, 2011, 01:02 PM »
Had me all excited when you showed pics of the car parts, would have been interesting to see the rest of it utilized  :P

Anyways, for the pack itself I would recommend adding some greeblies on the face and side.
You've got a good base, now you just need to add some more details to make it really stand out!

ya im a little stuck i have to find stuff to put on it i wanna put leds on it and what not

Buffet Brigade #5

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #3 on: Jun 29, 2011, 03:06 PM »
Some hoses, antennas, couple lights and some greeblies to add details.  ;)
Just grab a bunch and place them on it to test it visually, play around with it until you feel like it looks good.

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Ciryc Cuyan

• Manda'Galaar Clan
« Reply #4 on: Jun 30, 2011, 01:45 AM »
Some hoses, antennas, couple lights and some greeblies to add details.  ;)
Just grab a bunch and place them on it to test it visually, play around with it until you feel like it looks good.

Will so sir

Buffet Brigade #5

Ciryc Cuyan

• Manda'Galaar Clan
« Reply #5 on: Jul 02, 2011, 12:57 AM »
well have primed and added a canister for looks and some little greeblies all i need now is the random hoses and buy some leds and put em some where.

comments are welcome

-Ciryc-

Buffet Brigade #5

Thaxos

« Reply #6 on: Jul 02, 2011, 01:40 AM »
Still looks a bit plain, granted after the paint job if there's some pattern of sorts that will make it less noticeable.
Some hoses and some greeblies on the raised sections (boxes) would add detailing.

Looks good as a base, but for a comm pack shouldn't it have some transmitters? Ie. antenna :P

Ciryc Cuyan

• Manda'Galaar Clan
« Reply #7 on: Jul 02, 2011, 09:52 AM »
ya i have yet to find those im looking for a tv anntena

Buffet Brigade #5

Dralkote

• Tuo Silens Mors
« Reply #8 on: Jul 02, 2011, 12:58 PM »
Wow, looks pretty good. I agree with Thaxos, add a few grebs, tubes and some paint; it'll be ready to wear, ;)

You could use these for the tubes:

They can be bought here.

« Last Edit: Jul 02, 2011, 01:00 PM by Dralkote » Logged

Gesai Primax

• Death becomes you
« Reply #9 on: Jul 03, 2011, 07:03 PM »
Cool! Looks similar to Sandtrooper backpacks. You should check out mepd.net (Sandtrooper detachment). Basically the same fundamentals, simple & effective. I like it!!

Ciryc Cuyan

• Manda'Galaar Clan
« Reply #10 on: Jul 03, 2011, 10:11 PM »
Cool! Looks similar to Sandtrooper backpacks. You should check out mepd.net (Sandtrooper detachment). Basically the same fundamentals, simple & effective. I like it!!

ill try that thanks

Buffet Brigade #5

Ciryc Cuyan

• Manda'Galaar Clan
« Reply #11 on: Jul 15, 2011, 12:18 AM »
well vode i have an update ..since i work at a pilot they were throwing away some portable fridges for travelers and i picked one up and im gonna gut it and use it for greeblies also they threw away a truck antenna and in the post below will see how i use it so here are the pics...

the loot

this came off a wall hanger for a fan

antenna installation

first set of white paint

-Ciryc-

Buffet Brigade #5

Gesai Primax

• Death becomes you
« Reply #12 on: Jul 15, 2011, 09:40 AM »
Sweet! I love it. The coolest Mando pack I've seen in a while. Very Star Wars! :)

Thaxos

« Reply #13 on: Jul 15, 2011, 10:36 AM »
Looking better and better.

Ciryc Cuyan

• Manda'Galaar Clan
« Reply #14 on: Jul 15, 2011, 03:40 PM »
Sweet! I love it. The coolest Mando pack I've seen in a while. Very Star Wars! :)

this comment made my day.... more to come soon ill post more pics after the armor party on saturday

Buffet Brigade #5

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!