Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Need help on Jetpack Missiles

• 4 Replies

Jacad Moonstar

• The Ghost of Alaris Prime
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 50 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
Need help on Jetpack Missiles
« on: Jul 24, 2011, 09:24 PM »
Just built a scratch and improvised JT-12 (Jango's Pack before death) and the Rocket the jetpack kit came with is actually just a wooden stub (like the one's you put on the end of your stairs)

I would like to know how to make the Anti-Vehicle Missile the Z-6 (Boba's) has...

I'll post pics of my jetpack on another topic later...

Edit: I really don't mind if I'm buiding a missle that is dead on to the Z-6 or JT-12, heck, I wouldn't care if its the missile of a Mer-sonn Rocket launcher (My mando is a weaponsmith)

« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2011, 11:16 PM by Jacad Adfai » Logged
MVS Founder

♫Springtime for Vader and Palpatine! Winter time for Alderaan and Hoth!♫

Hondo Karr

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Shock Infantry Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
Re: Need help on Jetpack Missiles
« Reply #1 on: Jul 24, 2011, 09:45 PM »
Contact Fettseven, he makes em.

« Reply #2 on: Jul 25, 2011, 12:26 AM »
Just built a scratch and improvised JT-12 (Jango's Pack before death) and the Rocket the jetpack kit came with is actually just a wooden stub (like the one's you put on the end of your stairs)

I would like to know how to make the Anti-Vehicle Missile the Z-6 (Boba's) has...

I'll post pics of my jetpack on another topic later...
If you want to DIY it up, those glade air fresheners that look sort of like eggs make a fine light weight base. Or if you can find a flak gun fuse container I'm pretty sure that is what the actual base was. Might be able to find them at a surplus store. I know the one near me has a lot of them.

Founder of M.A.N.T.A
Mandalorians Against Ninja Theme Armor

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #3 on: Jul 25, 2011, 02:47 PM »
Or if you feel like painstakingly creating one, you could go with the Pepakura method where you get the file and print out page upon page of patterned pieces that go together to create the 3D model.

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Does your signature look cut off? Here's why!

Jacad Moonstar

• The Ghost of Alaris Prime
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 50 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #4 on: Jul 25, 2011, 11:08 PM »
For all of you wondering, this was supposed to be the missile for the kit, you can probably see why i don't like it..

Edit: I've been looking up missiles and I keep thinking a Cluster missile (Loosely based off the starhip's concussion missile, but miniturized) would be an interesting idea...

« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2011, 11:21 PM by Jacad Adfai » Logged
MVS Founder

♫Springtime for Vader and Palpatine! Winter time for Alderaan and Hoth!♫

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!