Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mercs "Royal Automotive" Invasion Debriefing

• 10 Replies

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
Mercs "Royal Automotive" Invasion Debriefing
« on: Aug 04, 2011, 06:26 AM »

Invasion Location: "Royal Automotive" - Owego, NY (USA)
Date: July 31, 2011
Clan Involved: Falco
Mission Objective: To promote the Mandalorian Mercs and Royal Automotive's anniversary sale and fundraiser event.

Invasion Report: Falco Clan was on hand with the Binghamton FanForce to help promote Royal Automotive's anniversary sale and fundraising event for "A Room To Heal".

The day began with a commercial video shoot and ended with dozens of costumers at the the fundraiser. It was truly a spectacular day that included an unveiling of a newly built R2-D2 by the FanForce's newest member.

Holorecords & Additional Information

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Dar'manda

Re: Mercs "Royal Automotive" Invasion Debriefing
« Reply #1 on: Aug 04, 2011, 07:20 AM »
where do i know that gun from? it's a movie

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Iviin'kyr Falco

• Omae wa mou shindeiru!
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Special Operations Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 50 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Aug 04, 2011, 10:50 AM »
That would be the Morita II   ;)  ... from the closing montage of Starship Troopers (1997) "They'll keep fighting - and they'll win!".

« Last Edit: Aug 05, 2011, 06:42 AM by Iviin'kyr Falco » Logged
-David (TrooperPX)

ID, DZ, CT, IS, DZ, IG, TI, IC, IC, TK, TS, SL, SL, TB, DS, TR, BH, TA, ID, TI, DZ 

Iviin'kyr Falco #0412 : Hukaatir Falco #0412b : Mando Hood #0421c : SaaSa TsuTsu'Ku #0421d
M.A.J.I.C. #075 : K.M.B. #10 : M.A. #042 : E.M.T.S. #50 : B.O.O.M. #25 : M.A.R.S. #53 : M.I.B. # : N.D.W.O. #17 : N.H. #8

Dar'manda

« Reply #3 on: Aug 04, 2011, 01:05 PM »
I looked up starship troopers on google images and only saw the assault rifle lol. awesome, not a star wars weapon tho  ;)
love that movie

Iviin'kyr Falco

• Omae wa mou shindeiru!
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Special Operations Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 50 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Aug 04, 2011, 04:43 PM »
...a BFG is a BFG.   ;D

It was never in the script and didn't have a name till after when fans just referred to it as the "Morita II".  Literally only on the screen for two-seconds when he blows up the top of a mountain.  And ironically, in Marauder, they refer to that weapon as a "Morita III"!!  So fans helped decide.   8)

-David (TrooperPX)

ID, DZ, CT, IS, DZ, IG, TI, IC, IC, TK, TS, SL, SL, TB, DS, TR, BH, TA, ID, TI, DZ 

Iviin'kyr Falco #0412 : Hukaatir Falco #0412b : Mando Hood #0421c : SaaSa TsuTsu'Ku #0421d
M.A.J.I.C. #075 : K.M.B. #10 : M.A. #042 : E.M.T.S. #50 : B.O.O.M. #25 : M.A.R.S. #53 : M.I.B. # : N.D.W.O. #17 : N.H. #8

Cando Pax

• Legacy
  • Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #5 on: Aug 04, 2011, 10:06 PM »
Hmm...wasn't aware we could do cross overs like that. Very cool looking, though :)

Dar'manda

« Reply #6 on: Aug 04, 2011, 10:18 PM »
Hmm...wasn't aware we could do cross overs like that. Very cool looking, though :)

we cant lol

Iviin'kyr Falco

• Omae wa mou shindeiru!
« Reply #7 on: Aug 05, 2011, 06:56 AM »
Wow… if I’d known sharing that cool tidbit of movie trivia about an obscure 14-year old BFG, would suddenly tag me with the label of “disqualifying crossover”, I would have just ignored the query.   :-\ 

I used it because it’s more photogenic than my seven-foot “official” sniper rifle, and they wanted something “cool” looking.  Please pull this Invasion Debriefing if it violates any appearance rules.

-David (TrooperPX)

Dar'manda

« Reply #8 on: Aug 05, 2011, 07:18 AM »
Please pull this Invasion Debriefing if it violates any appearance rules.

don't have that ability, and there's not really a need. I dig the gun I just know it's straight out of another movie. Like carrying a Star Trek phaser on a TK hehe.

Cando Pax

• Legacy
  • Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #9 on: Aug 05, 2011, 07:53 AM »
I actually knew what the gun was without any information being given. I happen to be a big Starship Troopers fan :)

Iviin'kyr Falco

• Omae wa mou shindeiru!
« Reply #10 on: Aug 05, 2011, 09:52 AM »
Been carrying it around on and off for almost a year... and you two are the first to "recognize" it for what it is.   ;D  Everyone else just sees a BFG… most think it's from HALO or Mass Effect.  Not many of us "Citizens" out there.  Really fun movie to work on, so it has a special place in my heart.   8) 

-David (TrooperPX)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!