Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mercs "Princess Leah Honorary Membership" Invasion Debriefing

• 22 Replies

Fria Ge'tal

• <3
Re: Mercs "Princess Leah Honorary Membership" Invasion Debriefing
« Reply #15 on: Jul 29, 2011, 11:08 AM »
I cried when I watch the news clip. Truly amazing you guys. Keep up the wonderful work.

Mav Nexu

• The BULL Nexu
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Mando-Tough - Winner of the Celebration VI pushup competition
« Reply #16 on: Jul 29, 2011, 11:38 AM »
same here. I got a bit choked up when I watched the news clip. Our thoughts and prayers are with Princess Leah and her family.
Best to DSB and his wife,
- Jake

« Reply #17 on: Jul 29, 2011, 02:26 PM »
this is why i love you guys

Drak Fiurr Verda

• ...Mew...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #18 on: Jul 29, 2011, 07:09 PM »
That news story gave me chills (the good kind) just seeing how well so many people were able to pull together to help this beautiful princess of ours is amazing. She has become a symbol for us and many others now. Congratulations princess.

R.I.P Chris, aka Remo Jadd
BVC Command Email: bvclan@mandalorianmercs.com

Scail_Iska

• Watcher of Shadows
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #19 on: Jul 29, 2011, 07:24 PM »
I totally agree!!!! This just reminds me that we truly are a family.  I'm glad to be apart of it! ^-^

Dresdon Acacin

• Do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #20 on: Aug 02, 2011, 08:59 AM »
aww  :'3

Work while they sleep   Learn while they party   Save while they spend   Live like they dream

Kyramud Cabur

• We are born to die. We live to be remembered.
  • Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #21 on: Aug 09, 2011, 10:13 AM »
Well, I cried again seeing the pictures again...
It warms my heart, it makes me proud of being part of this group although I was not there.
I'm proud of PJ not only because thanks to him the cause now is big and we have many things to work on to help not only Leah, but other babies/children with misterious diseases in the future.

Thanks PJ, you represented US ALL there. Very well, I must say

Ordeyn

• MMCC #0629
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #22 on: Aug 09, 2011, 01:37 PM »
This is amazing. :) I'm praying for you Princess Leah and Mom and Dad!

- Taakure Clan -

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!