Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

my jet pack

• 23 Replies

monkey

my jet pack
« on: Aug 16, 2011, 04:00 AM »
just got word back from rob [bobby fett] mccormick that he will have my jango jet pack all finished by the end of this week,including painted up ;D :D

Nate Jangotat

• Just trying to make my way in the universe...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Boba and Jango
Re: my jet pack
« Reply #1 on: Aug 16, 2011, 04:40 AM »
You are in safe hands there - exciting times, try to avoid waiting by the door all week  ;D

monkey

« Reply #2 on: Aug 16, 2011, 04:42 AM »
i must try,its not too bad now,but come friday i reckon i will be glued to the front door [if it hasnt already arrived by then] :D

monkey

« Reply #3 on: Sep 03, 2011, 09:21 AM »
an udate on my pack.after i got the email from rob saying my pack WOULD,not should,WOULD be finished almost 3 weeks ago i heard nothing back......then i see a new pic on his facebook page about 3 days ago saying it STILL needed to be weathered and gel coated.i dont know if that is my one.i asked him and he wont tell me....so assuming it is, to say im pissed off with him is an understatment,if its mine he has lied twice to me and i WONT be dealing with him again...and i would advise others to stay away from him....his attitude is very unprofessional imo .a simple reply to an email surley wont take up too much of his time,even to explain that its delayed and why...im fairly understanding but im sick of been giving the run around by him and my paitence is running very thin now :'(

Nate Jangotat

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Boba and Jango
« Reply #4 on: Sep 03, 2011, 11:24 AM »
I hear what you are saying and understand your frustration. I think he is mega busy at the moment, but still no communication sucks. All I can say is, you will be happy with the result when it arrives but certainly worth sending a few more emails. Not really fair to not get a response :(

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #5 on: Sep 03, 2011, 02:23 PM »
From what ive heard he is a good guy and supplies first class gear, He will probably be snowed under or something else has occured.

monkey

« Reply #6 on: Sep 03, 2011, 02:54 PM »
to be honest,i dont believe a word he says,for those of you who dont know,almost 6 months ago when i orderd and payed for my pack he told me he had a spare  pack built and as it was taking up space on his shelf and that it was not for any one in particular he told me i could have that one so its been 6 months of excusses and blatant bullshitt lies from him....i dont even care if if arrives any more,and if i was living in the uk i would visit his premisis and ask him to his face just what the hell he is playing at :'(

monkey

« Reply #7 on: Sep 11, 2011, 12:40 PM »
still no jet pack,should have been finished 4 weeks ago today.....now im seriously pissed off with rob, >:( >:( >:(

« Reply #8 on: Sep 13, 2011, 03:07 PM »
I can understand your frustration and anger.  However, I think you may be over reacting. 

Have you paid for it?  If so, did you go through pay pal or a did you pay by card?

Did you not pay for it.  If you you did not, then why are you so upset?

How much communication have you had with him?  I've been in your shoes and I know it is frustrating.  If it is paid for, try and get your money back, if it isn't chalk up your losses, put on your "Mando pants" and move on. But don't flame here.  Make good quality complaints instead of relying on calling BS and jumping over the pond.  The word will get out and he'll either man up or continue to be a wanker. 

(Ewok sketch by John Rush Senior Character Artist EA Bioware)

Founding Member of M.E.T.S.
Mandalorians for the Ethical Treatment of Strill

monkey

« Reply #9 on: Sep 15, 2011, 05:15 AM »
hi,yes i paid for it over 6 months ago,straight into his bank account...what i want to know is  why has he told me things that are just not true,i have had very little word back from him,almost none in fact.he is still not awnsering my emails,now if it was going to take this long as i well believe he knew it would from the start all he had to say was so and if i still wanted to go ahead with it then fine....other persons who are friends of mine have got stuff from him and i paid for mine WELL before they did.i could understand if i was asking him to make a full suit and i know these things take time but 6 monts is a bit too long.when i ordered it i also ordered a helmet,flightsuit,chest, shoulder and collar armour from bobamaker and they arrived 3 months ago and he lives in portugal.im in ireland and rob is in the uk so i dont think distance is any sort of an issue,and just to finish, i dont think im over reacting at all

Dar'manda

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #10 on: Sep 15, 2011, 12:34 PM »
I think the fact of the matter is, what good is it really going to do to vent here about it?  Take action, file a police report, file a report with Paypal, etc.  This forum is used for showing progress on your armor and builds...this whole thread so far is just you complaining about not getting a jetpack.  I'm truly sorry you got stiffed...but we really can't do much to help.

monkey

« Reply #11 on: Sep 16, 2011, 02:38 AM »
true enough but im just letting peeps know my situation and to be weary about buying of him,tats all

monkey

« Reply #12 on: Oct 18, 2011, 04:37 AM »
jet pack arrived yesterday ;D

Nate Jangotat

« Reply #13 on: Oct 18, 2011, 06:30 AM »
Good to hear  ;D - sorry to hear about the rough ride... waiting time aside - what do you think?

And pics required  ;)

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #14 on: Oct 18, 2011, 06:34 AM »
Aye, good to here. Get busy now mate  ;D

Kardos Shantiel

• I don't need gaunts I've got the POWER GLOVE!
« Reply #15 on: Oct 18, 2011, 03:57 PM »
Not to be rude, but I think you owe him an apology. I don't know if you called him a liar straight up, but you went behind his back on here and called him a liar and other stuff. I am sorry it took so long and I am glad you got it.

-Ryan

Proud member of the Dumbstruck Podcast Team!

http://www.twitch.tv/dumbstruck_podcast

Armor:

monkey

« Reply #16 on: Oct 18, 2011, 06:44 PM »
i agree with you.i offered him a major apology and i did explain why i had the rant at him, but to be fair to me he did say 7 months ago he had 1 that i could have and that it was already built and that it just had to be painted

Kardos Shantiel

« Reply #17 on: Oct 19, 2011, 03:33 AM »
i agree with you.i offered him a major apology and i did explain why i had the rant at him, but to be fair to me he did say 7 months ago he had 1 that i could have and that it was already built and that it just had to be painted
I totally understand! I was just saying. :P

Armor:

Nate Jangotat

« Reply #18 on: Oct 19, 2011, 03:56 AM »
The good news is  - all seems to have ended well - I still want pics!  ;)

Kardos Shantiel

« Reply #19 on: Oct 19, 2011, 04:08 AM »
The good news is  - all seems to have ended well - I still want pics!  ;)
I think we all want pics!  :D

Armor:

monkey

« Reply #20 on: Oct 19, 2011, 07:40 AM »
soon my friends ;)

Kardos Shantiel

« Reply #21 on: Oct 19, 2011, 01:12 PM »
soon my friends ;)
Not soon enough! :P

Armor:

monkey

« Reply #22 on: Oct 20, 2011, 05:56 AM »
tell me about it ;D,ha ha.i have just orderd the back plate today ;)

Kardos Shantiel

« Reply #23 on: Oct 20, 2011, 11:46 AM »
tell me about it ;D,ha ha.i have just orderd the back plate today ;)
Good,  now...... where are the pics? -_^

Armor:

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!