Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

In the Market

• 4 Replies

Gar Skirata

• " Life is Light, When Compared, to Honor"
In the Market
« on: Aug 16, 2011, 08:08 PM »
To make my armor build finished I need a Boba or Jango Jet pack to bring it all in. I have light armor verstion so a jet pack works well for the hole menuver thing. i shoped around on line but had little luck, hard part is not shure were to look. i have seen some stuff on Ebay but never used Ebay befor so was not shure if to use it. if any one here is selling or can give me some links on were to look for a jetpack of boba or jango it would be realy helpfull  ;D

WE CHEAT DEATH FROM HIS RIGHTFUL VICTORY
NO ONE CAN DEFEAT US
WE GLADLY PLUNGE
FEET FIRST IN TO HELL
WITH THE KNOWLEDGE...
THAT WE WILL RISE!

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: In the Market
« Reply #1 on: Aug 16, 2011, 10:39 PM »
Are we friends on facebook? I have my old Fettseven fiberglass jetpack for sale. It's exactly as I bought it (except painted) no thrusters or missile, you'd have to come up with your own for that. Im asking exactly what I paid... $160.00 shipped. I have a private album on Facebook I could tag you in if you want to see it.

Gar Skirata

« Reply #2 on: Aug 17, 2011, 12:01 AM »
Are we friends on facebook? I have my old Fettseven fiberglass jetpack for sale. It's exactly as I bought it (except painted) no thrusters or missile, you'd have to come up with your own for that. Im asking exactly what I paid... $160.00 shipped. I have a private album on Facebook I could tag you in if you want to see it.

YES  i would love to see it, if were not fb freinds just send me a request my name on there is the same as my mando name here Gar skirata.

how big in inches would you say the thing is? length and ect.

NO ONE CAN DEFEAT US
WE GLADLY PLUNGE
FEET FIRST IN TO HELL
WITH THE KNOWLEDGE...
THAT WE WILL RISE!

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Aug 17, 2011, 01:30 AM »
Ehh.... Im not positve off hand. It's 1:1 scale, which actually looked a tad small on me lol. Fettseven, who I bought it from originally, was going to buy it back for a comission job he was doing so I cut the missile and thrusters off. It's been sitting in a box in my garage ready to ship for several weeks. I can get exact measurements if you'd like. Off hand I would 20-ish by 24-ish.

I think we are freinds on FB, Ill link you to the album.

Guess we weren't request sent. Ill link it upon approval.

« Last Edit: Aug 17, 2011, 01:33 AM by Falin Skirata » Logged

Gar Skirata

« Reply #4 on: Aug 17, 2011, 04:25 AM »
all right added. and if you could get me meshurments that would help a lot, i am a small guy so want to make shure it fits right lol

NO ONE CAN DEFEAT US
WE GLADLY PLUNGE
FEET FIRST IN TO HELL
WITH THE KNOWLEDGE...
THAT WE WILL RISE!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!