Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Legacy Bucket Build

• 3 Replies

Fenrir Kyramud

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Legacy Bucket Build
« on: May 22, 2014, 12:25 PM »
I'm just about ready to order my first bucket. Not really confident in my helmet making abilities to do a scratch build. So, the big question. Who makes the best base bucket for a Legacy build?

" I'm a powder keg of awesome in the middle." Bowfanny.

Cat# 1196
Iron Fang: #8
B.O.M.B.: #48.
V.O.T.S.: #43
Dog Lobster Supporter #46
G.O.M.O.L. #5

Jaing

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Legacy Bucket Build
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 12:39 PM »
TrooperJasher purchased the mold for the Legacy V1 helmet from Skirata Arms/HeadShot Props. She mentioned being backed up for about 6 months but could have a couple of those cast already. Here is her sale thread, try shooting her a pm.

http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=69332.0

Dar'manda

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 12:43 PM »
The Legacy v1 is the one with the "V" visor as seen on Hondo Karr in the comics.  There is also a "T" visor Legacy v2 which the mold was sold as well...but the buyer has yet to post anything about making runs on the helmet and it's been about a year.

Fenrir Kyramud

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 01:01 PM »
Sent a PM over to TrooperJasher.

" I'm a powder keg of awesome in the middle." Bowfanny.

Cat# 1196
Iron Fang: #8
B.O.M.B.: #48.
V.O.T.S.: #43
Dog Lobster Supporter #46
G.O.M.O.L. #5

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!