Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mercs "Vogelweh Air Base" Invasion Report

• 3 Replies

Nate Jangotat

• Just trying to make my way in the universe...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Boba and Jango
Mercs "Vogelweh Air Base" Invasion Report
« on: Sep 01, 2011, 09:13 AM »

Invasion Location: "Vogelweh Air Base", Kaiserslautern, (GER)
Date: August 27, 2011
Clan Involved: Jai´galaar
Mission Objective: To entertain and surprise visitors of the Customer Appreciation and Chili Cook-Off at Vogelweh Air Base.

Invasion Report: Along with both German and American members of the 501st, Jai’galaar Clan launched a shock-and-awe operation on Vogelweh Air Base in Kaiserslautern. Starting at the Vogelweh Community Center, the troops made their way through the base, including the library, video store, bowling alley, and commissary.

Whilst trooping around the base, the Mandalorians and Imperial troops involuntarily stopped traffic, both cars and people on foot! The march ended at Pulaski Park, where the combined group posed for pictures with attending families holding the United Service Organizations (USO) sign.

Holorecords & Additional Information

Original report by Jagen Ordo

Jagen Ordo

• Chirp-chirp-chirp...KABLOEY!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Mercs "Vogelweh Air Base" Invasion Report
« Reply #1 on: Sep 01, 2011, 11:31 AM »
And I did all this for a Twinkie!!!

Thanks to Nate for completing the USO acronym. I had no idea what it means.
Just that this USO guy kept pushing people in front of us for a picture.

Feelings? Look vod, you know who has a lot of feelings? Emo darksiders choking their wives with the Force.
Professionals have standards. Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Nate Jangotat

• Just trying to make my way in the universe...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Boba and Jango
« Reply #2 on: Sep 01, 2011, 12:02 PM »
I have my sources ;) (thanks Taglar) 

Mmmm Twinkies  :)

Jagen Ordo

• Chirp-chirp-chirp...KABLOEY!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #3 on: Sep 03, 2011, 05:32 AM »
Too bad nobody got a picture of when the MP's walked into our room in the community center.
Somebody talked with them, and one of the MP's said "No, I wear this every day."
Which prompted me to ask "Wow, this looks real. Did you make that yourself?"
Followed by "Wait a minute. Are you the Stargate cosplayers?"
The room burst with laughter.

Feelings? Look vod, you know who has a lot of feelings? Emo darksiders choking their wives with the Force.
Professionals have standards. Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!