Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jodo Kast Build

• 179 Replies

JSnellArt

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Jodo Kast Build
« Reply #150 on: Dec 23, 2011, 02:35 PM »
That would be fenn shysa beside you. Middle bottom with the "jaig eyes"

« Reply #151 on: Dec 23, 2011, 09:08 PM »
That would be fenn shysa beside you. Middle bottom with the "jaig eyes"

Yeppers. Jonah is a big fan of Fenn is why I pointed it out.
LOL, there's another cool cat on that card too...  8)

Yeah yeah yeah yeah ol' man Skirata made it on a card  :D ;D ;)

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Jerek Darr

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #152 on: Dec 24, 2011, 07:30 AM »
Yeah yeah yeah yeah ol' man Skirata made it on a card  :D ;D ;)
Hey, don't give him too much grief,,, many of us would sell our left thruster nozzle to be on a card!   :( :(

M.A.B.E.L #007
M.A. #10
EMTS#072
« Reply #153 on: Dec 24, 2011, 05:27 PM »
LOL! I give him grief no matter what. Keeps him young and on his toes  :D ;D Naw, he know's I do it jokingly

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.
« Reply #154 on: Dec 25, 2011, 05:42 AM »
BTW, my Montross WIP is now posted! MWAHAHAHA!

Calo Ordoa

« Reply #155 on: Dec 25, 2011, 11:38 AM »
Oh, lord... :o

Merry Christmas, vode!  :D

« Reply #156 on: Dec 25, 2011, 02:51 PM »
Merry Kastmas!

Kelan Ord

• Mando McConaughey
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #157 on: Dec 27, 2011, 08:51 AM »
Wow... Stellar!

« Reply #158 on: Dec 27, 2011, 11:42 AM »
Thank you everyone for the compliments! But, as I am indeed Captain OCD, I just can't leave a good thing alone... this is why I am considering repainting my Jet Pack! LMFAO........

The red, white and grey has grown on me but nowhere in the comic book does it show that color pattern. NOWHERE. The front cover is the only place where you see the red on the sides, but of course he also has toe spikes on the front cover too ;-)

Though I NEVER EVER reference action figures cause, well, they are there for entertainment, not reference (cause they vary sooooooooo much), the rare Legacy Carded version of Jodo I think nailed it on the head when it came to the jetpack. It's different variants of grey. I'm starting to think about this more and thinking I might just go and do that... and see how much hoohaw it raises ;-)

Calo Ordoa

« Reply #159 on: Dec 27, 2011, 02:02 PM »
Look at this... This is the paint pattern you're using now?

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f34/jodo-kast-jet-pack-use-bobas-20063/

Third post.

« Reply #160 on: Dec 27, 2011, 04:21 PM »
Yeppers, that'd be it

Calo Ordoa

« Reply #161 on: Dec 27, 2011, 04:24 PM »
And what pattern are you thinking about going with? Similar to the most recent action figure of Jodo?

« Reply #162 on: Dec 27, 2011, 04:47 PM »
No, the recent one is the Kmart exclusive with yellow and green. The first release was the Legacy version in a white carded pack. Though that's not the reference for it, it's the closest to being actually from the comic book. Trust me, studied the comic book for hours, I can list the colors from memory LOL

Jerek Darr

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #163 on: Dec 28, 2011, 02:31 PM »
Me too!  Let's see,,,,,,,,, pink and avacado right?

M.A.B.E.L #007
M.A. #10
EMTS#072
« Reply #164 on: Dec 28, 2011, 02:44 PM »
LMFAO actually yes, that's how it looks int he comic book. Naw, I'm thinking since Andy signed off as me being THE Jodo Kast with the red, white and grey pattern I'll just stick with it.

« Reply #165 on: Jan 15, 2012, 05:34 PM »
Just a few photos from today's snow storm...

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #166 on: Jan 15, 2012, 05:37 PM »
That is a killer kit.  Plus it looks amazing contrasted against the snow.

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

Darman_Skirata

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #167 on: Jan 15, 2012, 06:16 PM »
Still determined to best the Old Fossil eh?

Fantastic work, a really sharp Kast kit :D

« Reply #168 on: Jan 15, 2012, 06:19 PM »
Darman, always am! I AM better than that Old Fossil. Pfffffffffffff I woulda taken that sarlaac pit and ate IT for lunch. BAM! Take that Fett-man! LOL

And thank you!

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #169 on: Jan 15, 2012, 06:37 PM »
Freaking cool shots ...... It's perfect Vod ......  8)

This is a Good place to use the Word .... Epic ....  :o

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

TiMesh'la Akaan

• OM# 0388 - M.A.J.I.C: 010 - Countless Troops
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #170 on: Jan 15, 2012, 07:21 PM »
Ooh... nice snow storm! oh, and there's a Jodo Kast in the shot too ;)

Calo Ordoa

« Reply #171 on: Jan 15, 2012, 07:32 PM »
Ooh... Nice snow storm! Oh, and there's a Jodo Kast in the shot too. ;)

You have no IDEA how much I laughed over this! We don't got none of this "Snow" stuff down here in The Bay, but at least we got an ice rink to run to if we get too hot.  :laugh:

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #172 on: Jan 16, 2012, 08:45 AM »
Great pics ;) .

« Reply #173 on: Jan 22, 2012, 02:19 AM »

Salvo Mereel

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #174 on: Jan 22, 2012, 02:28 AM »

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!