Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mercs "Eugene Celebration Parade" Invasion Report

• 1 Replies

Nate Jangotat

• Just trying to make my way in the universe...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Boba and Jango
Mercs "Eugene Celebration Parade" Invasion Report
« on: Sep 06, 2011, 03:59 PM »

Invasion Location: "Eugene Celebration Parade" - Eugene, OR, (USA)
Date: August 27, 2011
Clan Involved: Seron
Mission Objective: To raise awareness of the Mandalorian Mercs within the community.

Invasion Report: Seron Clan members Rath Fel and Rhiis Mok'tau, as well as clan recruit Magus Graf, marched alongside the 501st Garrison and Rebel Legion in the Parade. The Mercs posed for quick pictures and waved to the crowds, which numbered nearly 5,000 people. Fans alongside the parade route were shouting "Mandalorians Rule!", giving evidence that the Mercs had their presence felt.

Holorecords & Additional Information

Original report by Rhiis 'Eco' Mok'tau

Kal Vizsla

• "Enemies no matter, they´re all the same to me..."
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 75 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions.
Re: Mercs "Eugene Celebration Parade" Invasion Report
« Reply #1 on: Sep 06, 2011, 10:56 PM »
too good to see you guys in a parade

Kalaval Zil BigFang Clan(Mex)  contact: 
 https://www.facebook.com/BigFangClan.Mexico
M.A.J.I.C. 122   B.E.A.R.D.S. 046  V.R.C.A 034

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!