Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mercs "Star Wars - The Complete Saga Blu-ray Release" Invasion Report

• 1 Replies

Nate Jangotat

• Just trying to make my way in the universe...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Boba and Jango

Invasion Location: "The Complete Saga Blu-ray release" - Worldwide
Date: September 12 - 18, 2011
Clans: Wampa, BigFang, Vok'Chi, Firestorm, Naast
Mission Objective: To celebrate and promote the release of the Star Wars saga on Blu-Ray.

Invasion Report: Mandalorian Mercs joined costuming groups from across the globe to celebrate the release of the Star Wars saga on Blu-ray Disc. Trooping alongside members of the 501st and Rebel Legion, the Mercs entertained crowds over several days and several events, posing for thousands of photographs.

Fans of the films joined in the fun by turning up in costume and staff members from the stores also took the opportunity to dress up as their favourite film characters.

Wampa Clan gathered at Bull Moose in Scarborough, ME (USA) to celebrate the re-release:
Holorecords & Additional Information

BigFang used the opportunity for their first troop together at Walmart Store Las Torres - Monterrey, N.L. (Mex):

Vok'chi attended a couple of events in HMV stores in London and Manchester (UK):

FireStorm invaded the local Best Buy to celebrate and raise awareness of the BluRay release of the Complete Star Wars Saga - V.A. Beach, V.A. (USA):

Naast clan invaded Museum Replicas store for the blu-ray release - Buford, GA, (USA):

Original report by Nate Jangotat

« Last Edit: Sep 27, 2011, 03:45 AM by Nate Jangotat » Logged
Rescue mission?  ;D
Very nice post guys..
you are my idol..
   :D :D ♥♥:D :D

J♥ke Time ;D
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness. From:
Essay Topic :D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!