Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Niabi ;D

• 189 Replies

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Niabi ;D
« Reply #15 on: Oct 08, 2011, 10:58 AM »
Little bit of fun Using Gimp (Photoshop alternative)

Niabi... In Toy form ;D LOL

Niabi toy by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Cpt. Rhiis Mok'tau

• "Wann es nicht gefaellt - Mach neu"
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #16 on: Oct 11, 2011, 11:18 PM »
Been watching your builds for some time, vod. Looks fantastic, but your collar seems really narrow.

"Well, I'm really a mercenary by trade. You could just call pirating a hobby of mine." -Rhiis

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #17 on: Oct 12, 2011, 09:45 AM »
Little bit of fun Using Gimp (Photoshop alternative)

Niabi... In Toy form ;D LOL

Niabi toy by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Is it Fully poseable?  :D

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #18 on: Oct 12, 2011, 01:34 PM »
Been watching your builds for some time, vod. Looks fantastic, but your collar seems really narrow.
Thanks Vod ;D My collar is not sitting quite right in the Pics but its been moved a bit since then but i see what you mean only prob its if i make it bigger it will be to wide for my plates.

Is it Fully poseable?  :D

Yes.... Yes it is  :D

I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

beccamay

• Becca Hartz
« Reply #19 on: Oct 14, 2011, 10:52 PM »
Your armor looks great ! I love the detail in your helmet, gives me a steampunk vibe, LOVE it :D

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #20 on: Oct 15, 2011, 04:58 AM »
Thanks Vod ;D

« Reply #21 on: Oct 19, 2011, 09:17 PM »
very unique kit!

Every time I see it it gives an interesting impression of sophistication with the golden symbols and adornments, yet at the same time appears rugged and practical.

Really neat concept

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #22 on: Oct 20, 2011, 01:43 PM »
Thanks Vod ;D

Dar'manda

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #23 on: Oct 20, 2011, 03:35 PM »
Kandosii!

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #24 on: Oct 20, 2011, 04:23 PM »

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #25 on: Nov 05, 2011, 01:20 PM »
Have done a Few Minor upgrades, have added some "Family & Friends" Chest Diamonds to my Karma, rearranged the pouches and watherd my soft parts a bot more ;D

Here a a few of Pics from my last troop with the Upgrades. 

Upgrades by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Upgrades by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Toys R Us Invasion by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

While trooping i started looking for some new Weapons  ;) :D
Nerf?

or dual Lightsabers?  LOL

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #26 on: Nov 05, 2011, 01:39 PM »
Lookin good ma man, put the Nerf down and walk away ! LOL Really though, you look the part mate ;)

Darman_Skirata

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #27 on: Nov 05, 2011, 01:41 PM »
awesome stuff mate, great upgrades  :D

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #28 on: Nov 06, 2011, 02:09 PM »
Thanks Guys ;D

put the Nerf down and walk away !

OK Kel .... Ill go for the Dual Lightsabers instead :D LOL

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #29 on: Nov 07, 2011, 11:32 AM »
Thanks Guys ;D

OK Kel .... Ill go for the Dual Lightsabers instead :D LOL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO  ;D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!