Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Niabi ;D

• 188 Replies

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
Niabi ;D
« on: Sep 28, 2011, 02:14 PM »
Here's my Kit  ;D Upgrades to come

niabi by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Darman_Skirata

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Niabi ;D
« Reply #1 on: Sep 28, 2011, 02:19 PM »
Your kit looks the nuts!

You know what to do  ;D

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 28, 2011, 03:54 PM »
Nice pics mate  ;)

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #3 on: Sep 29, 2011, 09:35 AM »
Well done Mate. A Great new kit for the clan. And Welcome to the Vok'Chi  ;) .

« Reply #4 on: Sep 29, 2011, 09:52 AM »
Great pics mate, but what had the guinea pig done to deserve that! >:(

Kelan Ord

• Mando McConaughey
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Sep 29, 2011, 10:28 AM »
Great kit! Good job vod!

Nate Jangotat

• Just trying to make my way in the universe...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Boba and Jango
« Reply #6 on: Sep 29, 2011, 12:27 PM »
...And I thought they smelt bad, on the outside! :D

Nice work mate, your kit is a credit to the club - Look forward to seeing it  ;)

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #7 on: Sep 29, 2011, 03:46 PM »
Thanks Vode ;D

The Little shabiir's are eating me out of House and Home LOL ;D

I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Vendrel

• The Talon Enforcer since 2008'. 13th Merc of MM
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #8 on: Oct 05, 2011, 02:13 PM »
Looks great! Love the colors. ;D

SL/TD/ID-5766 501st Member since 02', Mando Merc Member since 07' (13th Mandalorian to join) .

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #9 on: Oct 05, 2011, 05:03 PM »
Thanks Vod ;D

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #10 on: Oct 05, 2011, 05:18 PM »
I think if you pulled the ammo belt and stuff up you wouldn't even need that second gut plate. It elongates your torso a lot and makes the belt seem very saggy.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Dénzucar

• [Personal Text]
« Reply #11 on: Oct 06, 2011, 02:06 AM »
I love the embroidery designs mate! ^_^

Don't blink they won't even miss you at all,
And don't think that I'll always be gone,
You know I've got you like a puppet in the palm of my hand,
Don't you let me down!

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #12 on: Oct 06, 2011, 02:40 PM »
I think if you pulled the ammo belt and stuff up you wouldn't even need that second gut plate. It elongates your torso a lot and makes the belt seem very saggy.

Its my plain to have a play around with the Belts as part of my Upgrades and such. Looking at the Pics I can see that the Ammo belt has actually sagged down a fair bit from when i put it on.

I love the embroidery designs mate! ^_^

Thanks Vod

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #13 on: Oct 07, 2011, 03:34 PM »
cool, regardless i love the paint job and design work, well played

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #14 on: Oct 07, 2011, 03:52 PM »
Thanks Mate ;D

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #15 on: Oct 08, 2011, 10:58 AM »
Little bit of fun Using Gimp (Photoshop alternative)

Niabi... In Toy form ;D LOL

Niabi toy by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Cpt. Rhiis Mok'tau

• "Wann es nicht gefaellt - Mach neu"
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #16 on: Oct 11, 2011, 11:18 PM »
Been watching your builds for some time, vod. Looks fantastic, but your collar seems really narrow.

"Well, I'm really a mercenary by trade. You could just call pirating a hobby of mine." -Rhiis

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #17 on: Oct 12, 2011, 09:45 AM »
Little bit of fun Using Gimp (Photoshop alternative)

Niabi... In Toy form ;D LOL

Niabi toy by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Is it Fully poseable?  :D

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #18 on: Oct 12, 2011, 01:34 PM »
Been watching your builds for some time, vod. Looks fantastic, but your collar seems really narrow.
Thanks Vod ;D My collar is not sitting quite right in the Pics but its been moved a bit since then but i see what you mean only prob its if i make it bigger it will be to wide for my plates.

Is it Fully poseable?  :D

Yes.... Yes it is  :D

beccamay

• Becca Hartz
« Reply #19 on: Oct 14, 2011, 10:52 PM »
Your armor looks great ! I love the detail in your helmet, gives me a steampunk vibe, LOVE it :D

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #20 on: Oct 15, 2011, 04:58 AM »
Thanks Vod ;D

« Reply #21 on: Oct 19, 2011, 09:17 PM »
very unique kit!

Every time I see it it gives an interesting impression of sophistication with the golden symbols and adornments, yet at the same time appears rugged and practical.

Really neat concept

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #22 on: Oct 20, 2011, 01:43 PM »
Thanks Vod ;D

Dar'manda

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #23 on: Oct 20, 2011, 03:35 PM »
Kandosii!

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #24 on: Oct 20, 2011, 04:23 PM »

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!