Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming an Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Author Topic: Mercs "Barnes & Nobles Book Fair" Invasion Debriefing  (Read 611 times)

Nate Jangotat

• Oya Vok'Chi!
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Boba and Jango Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
    • Nate Jangotat - Facebook
    • Awards

Invasion Location: "Barnes & Nobles Book Fair Fundraiser for Wedgewood Elementary" - Seattle, WA (USA)
Date: December 03, 2011
Clan Involved: Cer'kurshi
Mission Objective: Promoting the book fair and raising awareness of the Mandalorian Mercs.

Invasion Report: Cer'kurshi Clan of the Mandalorian Mercs, along with the Garrison Titan of the 501st Legion and Alpha Base of the Rebel Legion conducted operations at the Northgate Mall's Barnes & Nobles to assist the Wedgewood Elementary School's book fair.  

Adults and children of all ages took pictures and got to talk with their favorite Star wars characters. Cer'kurshi Clan was represented by Kandosii Beskar'gam and Kibiri Foxx as Jodo Kast. Also in attendance were the Cer'kurshi Clan Alor'ad, Bes'kad Prudii, as Darth Maul, Dralshy'a Atiniir as Aayla Secura, Kraysh as an Imperial Navy trooper, Si Titran as an Imperial Officer, Kyorla Kar'ta performing spotter duties and Barnes & Nobles employee & CK recruit Tesla Dralyah visiting.

Original report by Bes'kad Prudii

Re: Mercs "Barnes & Nobles Book Fair" Invasion Debriefing
« Reply #1 on: Dec 06, 2011, 11:44 AM »
Here are a cpl more pics:

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: Dec 06, 2011, 02:04 PM »
Man that is a good looking group if I ever saw one!! Great troop lots of fun! :)
This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Teroch Woor

• Mando Protector
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: Dec 18, 2011, 08:18 PM »
Hope you all have been having a great time with successful invasions. Sorry I haven't been there, but wanted to let you know that it might take me a while following the loss of my mate, but I definitely plan to be active in 2012.  "Aliit ori'shya tal'din, ni kar'tayl gai sa'ad."  8)

The winds of Mandalore seep into your bones and remind you that you will always be alone in the universe.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming an Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!