Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Kyr 1.1

• 2 Replies
Kyr 1.1
« on: Dec 26, 2011, 04:52 PM »
I've decided to go the Legacy direction for my kit. Mainly cause of my build and body type. I was planning to go with the crimson and black like I'd did on my original armor I was working on. However I've had an idea for a not so shinny armor. This was originally going to be my 2nd set. Yet, I might do it first. This new scheme is a weathered grey and black with the kama I was going to use for my original project. That is black with red trim. I was wondering what folks thought about this color scheme and design change. I'm still working on getting the Legacy armor parts. I seem to never have the money when they are available. lol If I do go with the grey and black scheme I'd be set back a bit for my helmet. Since I don't plan on stripping down and repainting my Assassin. I'll probably look at getting the Phoenix for this build. Since I've a large cranium.

Revised Armor
Armor - 0%, Gauntlets - 5%, Helmet - 85%, Soft Goods - 50%

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Kyr 1.1
« Reply #1 on: Dec 26, 2011, 10:24 PM »
Another Floridian with a Legacy kit....cool.  ;) The color scheme sounds awesome....and I, too, share the issue of having a "large cranium"!  :D

I know you've been lurking on the forum for a while, but pop over to the BVC section and introduce yourself to the Florida gang...we have a few recruit members in Gainesville, and I'm in Starke, not far from you.  ;)

http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?board=43.0

If there's anything we can do to help with the build, let us know...we have a LOT of folks who are ready and willing, and a few of us are building Legacy kits, also....the more, the merrier!  :)

Rob
(PS...PM me your first name, and I'll add you to the recruit list in the BVC section.)

Alorad of BVC (now House): 2007-2013
Alor of MMCC: 2013-2023
Counselor to Mandalore: 2024
Retired from MMCC: 02/10/24

"17 years...it was good, while it lasted."
Re: Kyr 1.1
« Reply #2 on: Dec 26, 2011, 11:10 PM »
Thank you for the input. I need to go to that section more than I do. I introduced myself a few years ago when I first joined. Thought only myself and Corvax are in this area. Wouldn't mind meeting others.

I sent in my original kit before CV, it was turned down because of the gaps in the plates. I had measured them and they were as suggested. I guess was just my body type. That is why I've been trying to do the Legacy thing. As kind of a transition armor. Just need to get the credits together when Forge Props is making the parts.

Revised Armor
Armor - 0%, Gauntlets - 5%, Helmet - 85%, Soft Goods - 50%

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!