Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Little Warrior International (Verd'ika Fund) Patches available soon!

• 15 Replies

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration

Those of you who have been around Mercs since we started know that every year we raise money to help children in need around the world.  Traditionally, we have always known this raised money as the "Verd'ika Fund.

5 years later, Mandalorian Mercs is well into the process of turning the "Verd'ika Fund" into a recognized non-profit corporation named "Little Warrior International",  with the continued mission of improving the lives of sick, underprivileged, and children in need.  This has been a huge undertaking, and one that every member of Mercs can take pride in knowing they helped create.

To celebrate this great accomplishment, Mercs is releasing it's first "Little Warrior International" charity patch.  The patch design is none other than the "Verd'ika Fund" logo, featuring the charity's mascot "Verd'ika Bear".  100% of all proceeds from this patch will go to Little Warrior International, and helping to continue the mission we have all worked so hard to accomplish over the last 5 years. 

Keep an eye on the news section for the release announcement, and thanks again for all your hard work!!

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

ElvisTrooper

• Thank ya very much!
I'm in for a few patches.

I feel the need for more Star Wars patches!
https://www.facebook.com/thestarwarspatchcollection
Oh and I make some metal parts too:
http://www.elvistrooper.com/props.htm

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
 That's awesome,  Tom!  ;D

I'm in for a few patches.
Wow, Ken...your SW patch collection should be huge by now!  ;D
Rob

Alorad of BVC (now House): 2007-2013
Alor of MMCC: 2013-2023
Counselor to Mandalore: 2024
Retired from MMCC: 02/10/24

"17 years...it was good, while it lasted."

Iviin'kyr Falco

• Omae wa mou shindeiru!
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Special Operations Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
Want!   ;D

-David (TrooperPX)

ID, DZ, CT, IS, DZ, IG, TI, IC, IC, TK, TS, SL, SL, TB, DS, TR, BH, TA, ID, TI, DZ , DZ, TX

Iviin'kyr Falco #0412 : Hukaatir Falco #0412b : Mando Hood #0421c : SaaSa TsuTsu'Ku #0421d
M.A.J.I.C. #075 : K.M.B. #10 : M.A. #042 : E.M.T.S. #50 : B.O.O.M. #25 : M.A.R.S. #53 : M.I.B. #21 : MVS #7 : N.D.W.O. #17 : N.H. #8 : GBOTG #14 : XMG #14 : TCB #39 : VBV #18

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
Woot ;D I been waiting for this to happen ;D I may buy one  :rolleyes:                       or several  ;D

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi
I am in for one or two

“There’s no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.” – The Fourth Doctor

Aliit ori’shya tal’din -"Family is more than blood"
This is the Way

JarekVekarrIrunel

Definatly two.

« Last Edit: Jan 26, 2012, 10:43 PM by Jarek Tahl-Tracyn » Logged

Calo Ordoa

Yeah!

Kora

• Queen of the Winter Harvest
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Yay! I've been wanting one of these for a while. ^-^

We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty.
- Mal, "Firefly"

Kora Solusar/Tiika Ruslin/Vaya Sinar Mendrosè
Coolness

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Zedrin Ho'dag

• Nothing's impossible; impossible just takes longer
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Celebration Chicago Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Count me in!  Hopefully I will have the $$$ for a few of those as well as a Supporter logo...   ;D

MMCC-0537 | M.A.J.I.C-047 | M.A-025 | M.A.D-004 | B.E.A.R.D.S.-028 | V.A.B.S.-004 | V.R.C.A.-069 | S.O.S.-013 | O.S.B.A.-000

Tobias Creed

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
I have a patch jacket, so heck yeah.

Kebii'tra Verda

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions.
Definitely want at least 2 of these. Count me in!

dAVid.

#0127a Kebii'tra Verda
267th Brigade "Remo's Raiders"
Above and Beyond

Veman Gilamar

• Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Ill take 2 as well.

I'll buy at least 3 patches.

Edwin

Edwin
TK8272

Xeferoth

• Mhi solus tome, mhi solus dar'tome.
I can't wait till these patches release! I'll find a way to work it into my WIP armor  :D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!