Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Tweaking my Armor : II (a little image heavy) Update on pg. NOW 36 ! !

• 529 Replies
I have a dremil,but no rasp and can't find my files,still even doing it with your hands shows how much talent you have, not many people can do that,or won't. ;D

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
I have a dremil,but no rasp and can't find my files,still even doing it with your hands shows how much talent you have, not many people can do that,or won't. ;D

Perhaps , I just sketch out the design on a board then make it 3D ..... That's how I've always built my stuff ..
 Thanks for the Complements , but it's just what I do to Relax ....  ;D

also most of my tools are used and purchased at thrift stores and Re-Store ... So I can get a Bunch for a few dollars ...  ;)

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

ConDar Ward

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
Time to blow the dust off this work in progress .. :laugh: :P

« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2019, 12:46 PM by ConDar Ward » Logged

Corvyn Nuhunar

• Cin Vhetin, my dudes
This is an amazing kit, vod! What did you use for the gold accents? They look so nice and shiny. I was hoping to do something similar on my kit.

ConDar Ward

This is an amazing kit, vod! What did you use for the gold accents? They look so nice and shiny. I was hoping to do something similar on my kit.

You're most kind , thank you for the complement ..  :8):

I use a medium grade Gold leaf . It's from a kit I had for a long time ..
 It's Called Mona Lisa metal leaf I think  :rolleyes:  ... but you can get similar products at most Craft stores. ;)
https://www.dickblick.com/products/mona-lisa-composition-gold-leaf-kit/

_________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _________________________________________________ _____

« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2019, 09:01 PM by ConDar Ward » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!