Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Rohlan Dyre WIP [Done! new pics page 7]

• 112 Replies

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Rohlan Dyre WIP [Done! new pics page 7]
« Reply #101 on: Jan 20, 2013, 10:49 PM »
Hey vod,

I just saw this and wondered if you had picked one of these up yet?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-ROHLAN-DYRE-MANDALORIAN-KOTOR-KNIGHTS-OF-THE-OLD-REPUBLIC-EU-COMIC-/200878999649?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2ec5524861

Not yet  :laugh:
I haven't made it a priority to get one, but it would be cool to own an action figure version of me. Especially because a lot of the costume took cues from that figure.

« Reply #102 on: Feb 26, 2014, 11:38 AM »
Thatīs totally sick!!!!!  :o :o :o :o Congrats!!! fantastic job!

Jaing Vau

• "Verd ori'shya beskar'gam"
« Reply #103 on: Mar 08, 2014, 06:36 PM »
Soooo cool!  :P

Kraton Jax

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #104 on: Jun 17, 2014, 07:53 AM »
It's awesome vod!! :D

Me: HK,you see I'm in love with a nice girl and I'm not sure about this and I just wanted to know what love for you?
HK-47:Definition:'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 12 kilometres away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope...
Me:(sigh)Never ask a droid what love is...

Elendarion

• Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
« Reply #105 on: Jun 22, 2015, 04:50 PM »
Awesome costume man.

Greetings from Chile  8)

Karl Dha'Werda

• MMCC Karl & Rex Dha'Werda &RL/TDE Karl Darklighter
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Donated four quarters of 2023. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: Rohlan Dyre WIP-- This time it's for real
« Reply #106 on: Jun 24, 2016, 08:41 AM »
Check out what I got!

This helmet is the beautiful work of Big_Water99.

Is this helmet acceptable for a late crusader kit?

Fair warning I like to take pictures and I've written a novel, so be prepared for both.
Karl Dha'Werda Facebook
Oyu'baat Clan
OM Troops: 85
Mandalorian WIP
Late Crusader kit
B.E.A.R.D.S#137|Mando Rider#038|ALUMINATI#036 FMM|MLCS#026|Oribru Akaata#54|MVS#100

seugtai

• 'ZOOG-tay'
  • nom nom...cookie
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Celebration Chicago Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #107 on: Jun 24, 2016, 12:23 PM »
Yes. ;)

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #108 on: Jun 24, 2016, 01:56 PM »
Yeah, you might want to modify it a bit though so it's not exactly the same as Rohlan.

Karl Dha'Werda

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Donated four quarters of 2023. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #109 on: Jun 24, 2016, 01:59 PM »
Oh, it will be.  I'm switching up the colours for along the lines of Beast Hunter environmental colours and will have an air hose on each cheek/face on my design.  I'm working out a few details, but here is the concept design I did the other day:

Fair warning I like to take pictures and I've written a novel, so be prepared for both.
Karl Dha'Werda Facebook
Oyu'baat Clan
Mandalorian WIP
Late Crusader kit
B.E.A.R.D.S#137|Mando Rider#038|ALUMINATI#036 FMM|MLCS#026|Oribru Akaata#54|MVS#100

Briks

• War Wolf
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #110 on: Jun 25, 2016, 07:23 AM »
I'd recommend different chest armor and gauntlets as that looks exactly like Rohlan with shins switched out and some spikes added to the right shoulder.

MMCC Member: # 1195

When I'm finished...You're gonna be glad no one was here to watch you DIE.

My Original Armor  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=85524.0

Karl Dha'Werda

« Reply #111 on: Jun 25, 2016, 08:51 AM »
I'd recommend different chest armor and gauntlets as that looks exactly like Rohlan with shins switched out and some spikes added to the right shoulder.

So you are saying the chest armour should be switched?  There isn't a lot of other options to reference with chest armour.  On the CRL page under Late Crusader you can see two of the three of our official members wearing the same chest armour (yes, one is a canon Rohlan).  See below for his design and keep in mind that my armour will be a hunter green in colour.

Many Thanks to all the people that gave me encouragement, suggestions & comments during the construction of my kit.

I've also now have a concept thread (not to hijack Ref's further) to here: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=116571.msg1593951#msg1593951

« Last Edit: Jun 25, 2016, 08:55 AM by Karl Dha'Werda » Logged
Karl Dha'Werda Facebook
Oyu'baat Clan
Mandalorian WIP
Late Crusader kit

Briks

• War Wolf
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #112 on: Jun 25, 2016, 02:25 PM »
So you are saying the chest armour should be switched?  There isn't a lot of other options to reference with chest armour.  On the CRL page under Late Crusader you can see two of the three of our official members wearing the same chest armour (yes, one is a canon Rohlan).  See below for his design and keep in mind that my armour will be a hunter green in colour.

I've also now have a concept thread (not to hijack Ref's further) to here: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=116571.msg1593951#msg1593951

I get you. In the ref you have pictured though, the only rohland like piece is the chest.

MMCC Member: # 1195

When I'm finished...You're gonna be glad no one was here to watch you DIE.

My Original Armor  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=85524.0

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!