Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

SWTOR jetpack

• 26 Replies
Re: SWTOR jetpack
« Reply #1 on: Feb 29, 2012, 09:39 PM »
Can't wait to see this finished. Along with the rest of the kit.

Born terminal.
« Reply #3 on: Feb 29, 2012, 10:30 PM »
Oh i know, i've been following it closely. just wish there was some real mandalorian affiliation that could make it an official kit under the crl's

Born terminal.

Vult Tavik

• Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Boba and Jango
« Reply #8 on: Mar 10, 2012, 10:14 AM »
This is so awesome!  I have been really working hard to determine what I want my custom kit to look like. Every time I think I have a good idea, My Bounty Hunter in SWTOR gets some new gear that looks even better and I reconsider it. Do you know of anyone with a strictly SWTOR-themed kit?

lolow

« Reply #9 on: Mar 10, 2012, 10:52 AM »
there is 2 girls that made the female version of shae vizla, that ive seen (bounty hunter) the rest are all jedi or sith  :laugh:

lolow

« Reply #10 on: Mar 10, 2012, 11:19 AM »
did little more work on jetpack pre-sended the bondo ,and finished the jet section ,still need little more bondo and final sending  :laugh:

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #11 on: Mar 10, 2012, 11:53 AM »
Nice work ;)

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #12 on: Mar 10, 2012, 11:58 AM »
Very ingenious ! Well done mate ;)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!