Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming an Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Author Topic: I Love My Wife  (Read 1772 times)

ConDar Ward

• I can make that ..
  • Awards EnviroOps
    • Awards
Re: I Love My Wife
« Reply #30 on: Mar 18, 2012, 01:22 PM »
That is a good perspective to have Vod .....  8)

However there is more Truth in your Words than you know ..... :blank:

Good Luck with this ..... You'll be able to find a middle ground ;)

Live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come!
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267 My Brother -

Adenn Kyram

• There is no such thing as overkill only efficiency
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: Mar 18, 2012, 10:49 PM »
Very true NEVER mess with mando women they can and will break any and all of us. :D lol good luck vod
M.A. #16-24er , EMTS #90 , M.A.J.I.C. #086 , M5SP #13 , M.A.D # 27 , E.R.A #13 , K.O.M.S#008 , B.O.M.B #19

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked. See Signature.
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: Mar 18, 2012, 11:51 PM »
Okay so i have to do this, I have a Hot Pink female jumpsuit. m/l I can get photos of it soon if needed. Would your wife want it for the "Barbie Mando" look?
Viciousvestments (Cecil Anthony Fuson) has had his membership revoked due to "Undisclosed Criminal History" (MMCC Bylaws:  Section 2, Major Offenses, Paragraph 8. ).  If you have outstanding sales issues with him that warrant legal action, it is suggested that you consult with local law enforcement agencies.

Jesse Libarra

• M.A. #028, Mini Mando #05
    • Boerne UPC
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: Mar 18, 2012, 11:57 PM »
Wishing you and your riduur (wife) the best of luck on this. When you settle on a design for her please remember to post her WIP thread too! I need all the help and ideas I can get.

I will be following this is interest. :D

-Only a fool never feels fear. The difference between a brave man and a coward is the way he handles his fear.-

I do commissions!

« Reply #34 on: Mar 21, 2012, 11:19 PM »
and as promised

finally
Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur

Racin Kyram

• Mess with the Best, die like the Rest
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: Mar 22, 2012, 01:54 PM »
A recommendation:  Instead of having arms exposed, have her wear Under Armour.  Its skin tight and breathes very well.  It'll literally feel like shes wearing nothing.    Under Armour will give her that sleek look and she'll be comfortable.  The center diamond shaped chest piece cannot be exposed flesh.  She can; however, have a different shape than a diamond such as a heart if she wanted to.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming an Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!