Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Grenade thread;) any pics, tutorials?

• 2 Replies

Lucasfan7

• Ky'ram Kotir (Misfit Mando)
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Grenade thread;) any pics, tutorials?
« on: Jul 27, 2014, 11:49 AM »
I have a good feeling there is a post like this out there and if so can someone direct me please but I have three thermal detonators for my kit but recently fell in love with the cylinder grenades that I have seen a lot of people using:) they are similar to the ones that stormtrooper a use.
Anyways I was hoping I ask my brothers to post any variation of grenade or detonator that they have and give a quick list of materials used, I can figure out the rest. The cylinder grenade specifically.Thank u guys and gals so much very much:)

"Star Wars forever, fanboy for life"

Carid Vhett

• M.A.#048. YNWA
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: Grenade thread;) any pics, tutorials?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 27, 2014, 12:20 PM »
Four words.
Use the search function. It is your best bet.

I understand, no prisoners, only trophies
Death is always smiling at you, it is only polite to smile back.
Mhi kisol, mhi briikase kisol, mhi tsad be vode.
Keep Moving Forwards - Monty Oum

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Grenade thread;) any pics, tutorials?
« Reply #2 on: Jul 27, 2014, 02:12 PM »
Four words.
Use the search function. It is your best bet.
Or just manually scour the archives.  You'll find more than you bargained for, and plenty of ideas.  Heck, I go through the archives myself every once in a while, when I'm looking for new ideas...

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!