Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

April "Order of Ori'ramikad" recipient.

• 13 Replies

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
April "Order of Ori'ramikad" recipient.
« on: Jun 08, 2012, 08:14 AM »

With everything going on in our gear-up for CVI, we've gotten a bit behind on announcing our Ori'ramikad winner for April. 

Mandalorian Mercs would like to congratulate Tommy Sutton (BedlamX) on his induction into the "Order of Ori'ramikad". 

I first met Tommy at DragonCon back in 2009, and was very impressed with his Steampunk costume at the time.  He has made it a mission to set an example for the men and women under his command, both in leadership and in costuming standards.  His level-headed and easy-going attitude have caused me to seek council with him on occasion.  I don't think I can say it any better than quoting directly from his nomination letter:

"Tommy constantly puts out open invitations to official and unofficial members to join him almost every weekend at his home for armor parties and has helped grow the clan with direct and indirect help getting new members official.  He has also fronted the money for a run of clan patches as well as  the clan banner and has been a constant face in the clan at most of the events he can make, being on call many weekends for his job.

From the moment he became official, Tommy stepped into the position of Alor’ad for the clan after I had to step down due to other duties and without question, concern or gripe has taken what was started and helped the clan grow to not only cover Missouri and Illinois, but most of northern and central Kansas.  He is always on the boards and open to answer questions or offer advice and has in my opinion one of the best and well-built kits in all of the Mercs."

OYA!

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Biohazard

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: April "Order of Ori'ramikad" recipient.
« Reply #1 on: Jun 08, 2012, 08:17 AM »
Congrats, Bedlam! I think you've more than earned it. ;)

Pointoforigin

• Pointy Stick Wielder
  • Mukal Warosi
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #2 on: Jun 08, 2012, 08:23 AM »
Yaaay!

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #3 on: Jun 08, 2012, 08:43 AM »
Nice one Tommy, Congrats mate ;)

Baelin Halon

• United by the Creed
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #4 on: Jun 08, 2012, 09:20 AM »
Congrats Bedlam.

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #5 on: Jun 08, 2012, 10:29 AM »
Welcome to the fold Bedlam!

Definitely well deserved.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #6 on: Jun 08, 2012, 11:18 AM »
Congrats Vod ;D

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi
« Reply #7 on: Jun 08, 2012, 12:21 PM »
Congrats on the award, well deserved.

Edited after a search that answered my question

« Last Edit: Jun 08, 2012, 12:26 PM by Zolar Kresh » Logged
“There’s no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.” – The Fourth Doctor

Aliit ori’shya tal’din -"Family is more than blood"
This is the Way

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #8 on: Jun 08, 2012, 12:43 PM »
I met Tommy and his family at that Dragon*Con in 2009 sitting at the table with Tom. His steampunk mando was really cool and his BedlamX mando is incredible. easily one of my favorite kits in this club with his wrist railgun. He is a class act and one of the nicest guys I've met in the Mercs.

Totally deserved my friend. =)

And hey, April, one of these days we might get caught up on these lol.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Allfather

• Reconciler
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #9 on: Jun 08, 2012, 01:27 PM »
Oh, man...didn't know this was coming and got no idea how to respond other than with a thank you to all you guys.

I actually missed this thread this morning due to trying to get all my work done in time for me to take off early to make the event at the T-Bonez game tonight. Thanks to McCoy for the Facebook congratz to let me know about it. And thanks to everyone else for the kind words. Hope it don't make my head too big. Got an event tonight and don't want it not fitting in teh bucket :P

"Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #10 on: Jun 08, 2012, 07:09 PM »
Welcome to the O-Club,  Tommy!
Rob

Alorad of BVC (now House): 2007-2013
Alor of MMCC: 2013-2023
Counselor to Mandalore: 2024
Retired from MMCC: 02/10/24

"17 years...it was good, while it lasted."

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #11 on: Jun 08, 2012, 07:42 PM »
Congrats ..... on the O Vod .....  8)

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

darthmayhem

• Garyth Skyblade Taakure- Medic
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Medic Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #12 on: Jun 11, 2012, 12:37 PM »
grats bedlam was a pleasure to have met you

-"O... that looks like it hurts, can i see your insurance card?"
-"First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me."
-"The operation was a complete success, but the patient died of something else."
(Save Stripes XI)
M5 #19
Beards #07
mvs #06
KOMS # 22

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #13 on: Jun 11, 2012, 01:22 PM »
Congrats Bedlam, Welcome to the club Ner Vod ;) .

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!