Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jodo Kast

• 35 Replies

Ithica

• Thank you Kiel'ani Cardas
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Jodo Kast
« on: Jun 29, 2012, 12:10 AM »
I am not sure if this is where this quite belongs because there will only be minor adjustments but I broke down and decided to get a canon kit and here it is. Now this is not me in it...YET. I will have it soon and will be submitting my app for it shortly after.

« Last Edit: Jun 29, 2012, 01:02 AM by Ithica » Logged
What's the matter? Surprised to see a lowly Bounty Hunter wielding such a fine and noble weapon? You're not the only one who's killed Jedi!

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Jodo Kast
« Reply #1 on: Jun 29, 2012, 12:15 AM »
Nice! You got Kori's Jodo... THE Jodo!

Ithica

« Reply #2 on: Jun 29, 2012, 12:17 AM »
Yes sir bought it tonight.....

What's the matter? Surprised to see a lowly Bounty Hunter wielding such a fine and noble weapon? You're not the only one who's killed Jedi!

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Jun 29, 2012, 12:22 AM »
Awesome! glad it found a good home.

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #4 on: Jun 29, 2012, 12:56 AM »
*canon =P

you got yourself quite a tony stark-sized armory at this point eh?

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Ithica

« Reply #5 on: Jun 29, 2012, 01:04 AM »
I may downsize... well maybe. I have one more coming but it is still going to be a while. The next one is the Ralph McQuarrie I'm slowly building.

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #6 on: Jun 29, 2012, 01:19 AM »
Looks good on you mate, you could open a Mandalorian museum with all those kits :D

Pointoforigin

• Pointy Stick Wielder
  • Mukal Warosi
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #7 on: Jun 29, 2012, 08:15 AM »
You're gonna need your own page in my records LOL

Yeah, glad this is going to a good home. It's an incredible kit. I'll be interested to see how much adjustment you'll have to do to get it to fit you properly.

Ithica

« Reply #8 on: Jun 29, 2012, 08:25 AM »
We are close in build so it hopefully won't be much.

JSnellArt

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #9 on: Jun 29, 2012, 06:04 PM »
Hey that's me...well the drawings anyway. :)

Trengence Gra'tua

« Reply #10 on: Jul 08, 2012, 04:43 PM »
Glad to see it landed in a good home, and it looks great on ya vod!

I won't kill you, but you'll wish you were dead
M.A. #004

Ithica

« Reply #11 on: Jul 19, 2012, 08:38 PM »
Well the kit arrived and I have sad news for now. I am missing the gloves which were supose to be with the kit, I am missing the holster and sidearm which I have to buy. Here is me wearing the kit...

Jaro

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #12 on: Jul 19, 2012, 08:50 PM »
Looks good!

Vhett Naast

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #13 on: Jul 19, 2012, 10:21 PM »
NICE!!  8)  looks really cool, just need those last pieces.   Jodo Kast is a cool character, so it's nice too see some people do this kit.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #14 on: Jul 20, 2012, 02:45 PM »
Looks Nice Vod ;D

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!