Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jodo Kast

• 35 Replies

Ithica

• Thank you Kiel'ani Cardas
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Jodo Kast
« Reply #15 on: Jul 22, 2012, 01:29 AM »
I made a few changes to the kit for comfort, durability and some more accuracy.

I added piano hinges instead of the fabric and velcro that was on it. This make the gauntlets easier to open and close and makes them stronger.

I added toe spikes that I made. These are on some imagery but not all so they can be optional but I like them so I built some.

I was missing the grenades so I made some. Very easy build.

What's the matter? Surprised to see a lowly Bounty Hunter wielding such a fine and noble weapon? You're not the only one who's killed Jedi!

Ithica

« Reply #16 on: Jul 27, 2012, 01:04 AM »
Blaster is complete:

Now I just need the ESB Holster and Gloves...

What's the matter? Surprised to see a lowly Bounty Hunter wielding such a fine and noble weapon? You're not the only one who's killed Jedi!

Ithica

« Reply #17 on: Oct 06, 2012, 01:05 AM »
Ok I am finally done and I am submitting my app here and on 501st. This will be my last kit for at least the next 9+ months.

Fun shots...

Vhett Naast

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #18 on: Oct 06, 2012, 01:43 AM »
Dang that looks good! Jodo Kast has a real mean "look" to him, and you captured it perfectly  8)  8)

Ithica

« Reply #19 on: Oct 07, 2012, 02:02 AM »

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #21 on: Oct 09, 2012, 01:55 PM »
Nice vod ;D

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Advar

« Reply #22 on: Oct 10, 2012, 02:23 PM »
Spot on!

Jimmy BufFETT

• Yes ... I escaped.
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Boba and Jango Is That Real? is the award for the best non-photoshopped scenic photo.
« Reply #23 on: Oct 10, 2012, 03:50 PM »
Very nice job.  Pictures look great ... but I think you're only gonna want me to see pictures of it.

Cuz if I see it in person ...

;D :P :laugh:

"Commitment drives you to climb your way out of the darkest pit and adds greater clarity to the word 'REVENGE'."

Ithica

« Reply #24 on: Oct 10, 2012, 05:07 PM »
I wanna do this pose real bad. I got this tatted...lol

Ca'tal

• SCYK CLAN
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Most invasions trooped in 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #25 on: Oct 10, 2012, 05:20 PM »
That sure is pretty. We really do need to do the Boba, Jodo, Jango, Protector, etc. photo shoot whenever you get back.

“Morale is born of loyalty, patriotism, discipline, and efficiency, all of which breed confidence in self and in comrades…Morale is at one and the same time the strongest, and the most delicate of growths. It withstands shocks, even disasters of the battlefield, but can be destroyed utterly by favoritism, neglect, or injustice.”
-Dwight D. Eisenhower

My opinions are stated as my own. If you disagree with them feel free to disregard them. They are after all...opinions.

Ithica

« Reply #26 on: Oct 10, 2012, 06:02 PM »
I will be up for that.

Kelan Ord

• Mando McConaughey
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #27 on: Oct 11, 2012, 10:15 AM »
Awesome work as always Ithica!!

Congrats on getting this Jodo approved *again* !!  :P :P (Joking, I know you put a lot of work on it after Kory...)

Question: This black weathering on the flight suit, is it paint? Did you just brush it on? I might consider doing something like that to ad to my already weathered flight suit...!

Mullreel

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Most invasions trooped in 2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #28 on: Oct 11, 2012, 10:29 AM »
looks good......just need to add snaps to that shoulder....

All I ever wanted to do was to travel to far off exotic places and meet new and exciting people.........and then kill them.  So I became a mercenary, and I love what I do.

Ca'tal

• SCYK CLAN
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Most invasions trooped in 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #29 on: Oct 11, 2012, 10:33 AM »
I just noticed something...is it just me or is the left shoulder a little lower than the right? (Maybe what Mullreel is mentioning.)

“Morale is born of loyalty, patriotism, discipline, and efficiency, all of which breed confidence in self and in comrades…Morale is at one and the same time the strongest, and the most delicate of growths. It withstands shocks, even disasters of the battlefield, but can be destroyed utterly by favoritism, neglect, or injustice.”
-Dwight D. Eisenhower

My opinions are stated as my own. If you disagree with them feel free to disregard them. They are after all...opinions.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!