Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jodo Kast

• 35 Replies

Ithica

• Thank you Kiel'ani Cardas
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Jodo Kast
« Reply #30 on: Oct 11, 2012, 11:22 AM »
The black on the jumpsuit is acrylic paint.

The one shoulder may be lower because part of the dressing/undressing process is that the shoulders come off. They are held on with velcro. In this case ome was put on lower but thats not permanent.

What's the matter? Surprised to see a lowly Bounty Hunter wielding such a fine and noble weapon? You're not the only one who's killed Jedi!

Zedrin Ho'dag

• Nothing's impossible; impossible just takes longer
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Best Blaster: Pistol is the award for the best pistol. Funny that!
« Reply #31 on: Oct 11, 2012, 01:46 PM »
Excellent kit Vod! 

Keep us posted on the 501st app results!   ;)

MMCC-0537 | M.A.J.I.C-047 | M.A-025 | M.A.D-004 | B.E.A.R.D.S.-028 | V.A.B.S.-004 | V.R.C.A.-069 | S.O.S.-013 | O.S.B.A.-000

Ithica

• Thank you Kiel'ani Cardas
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #32 on: Oct 22, 2012, 04:32 PM »
Excellent kit Vod! 

Keep us posted on the 501st app results!   ;)

Say hello to my first dual approved kit. I am now Merc and 501st approved. I will be wearing this kit this weekend at Austin Wizard World representing the unity of the Clubs. I am very excited about this.

What's the matter? Surprised to see a lowly Bounty Hunter wielding such a fine and noble weapon? You're not the only one who's killed Jedi!

Kelan Ord

• Mando McConaughey
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #33 on: Oct 22, 2012, 04:40 PM »
Say hello to my first dual approved kit. I am now Merc and 501st approved. I will be wearing this kit this weekend at Austin Wizard World representing the unity of the Clubs. I am very excited about this.

SWEET!!! Amazing job vod!!

Jimmy BufFETT

• Yes ... I escaped.
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Boba and Jango Is That Real? is the award for the best non-photoshopped scenic photo.
« Reply #34 on: Oct 22, 2012, 05:14 PM »

Congratulations!  Be sure to post a pic if you do run into Boba Fett. ;)

"Commitment drives you to climb your way out of the darkest pit and adds greater clarity to the word 'REVENGE'."

Mullreel

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Most invasions trooped in 2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #35 on: Oct 22, 2012, 10:28 PM »
Welcome to dual citizenship ......it feels good

All I ever wanted to do was to travel to far off exotic places and meet new and exciting people.........and then kill them.  So I became a mercenary, and I love what I do.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!