Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mando Tough Contest - Friday @ 4pm

• 26 Replies

Mav Nexu

• The BULL Nexu
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Mando-Tough - Winner of the Celebration VI pushup competition Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Mando Tough Contest - Friday @ 4pm
« Reply #15 on: Sep 21, 2012, 04:59 PM »
Oh thaxos you silly 90lbs soaking wet little man...

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #16 on: Sep 21, 2012, 05:23 PM »
Hahaha

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Does your signature look cut off? Here's why!

Pointoforigin

• Pointy Stick Wielder
  • Mukal Warosi
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #17 on: Sep 22, 2012, 01:08 AM »
I maintain that had Ason been there in non-cardboard form he would have won ;)

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #18 on: Sep 22, 2012, 05:07 PM »
I maintain that had Ason been there in non-cardboard form he would have won ;)

CVII - Ultimate showdown!

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Mav Nexu

• The BULL Nexu
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Mando-Tough - Winner of the Celebration VI pushup competition Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #19 on: Sep 23, 2012, 11:55 AM »
Oh yea. Its on!!!

Roma'Nee

• Merc Fangirl
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #20 on: Oct 13, 2012, 04:20 PM »
whoo, hoo men doing push ups. :D Must not miss the next event.  :P

"I was born with a laser pistol in my hand. Behind a gun I will make my final stand." -Bad Company

Pointoforigin

• Pointy Stick Wielder
  • Mukal Warosi
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #21 on: Oct 14, 2012, 05:40 AM »
Mav, Cogs is coming for your title... and he can bring the pain. My goodness he can bring the pain.

Mav Nexu

• The BULL Nexu
« Reply #22 on: Oct 14, 2012, 12:27 PM »
For the millions....

...AND THE MILLIONS

of Mav's fans....

JUST. BRING IT.

:laugh:

Thaxos

« Reply #23 on: Oct 14, 2012, 10:34 PM »
Personally I think Sarsk is going to be my biggest contender for winning.  :P

Pointoforigin

• Pointy Stick Wielder
  • Mukal Warosi
« Reply #24 on: Oct 14, 2012, 11:46 PM »
Well, I witnessed Cogs complete 60, full kit, on the weekend... and he had more in him.

Thaxos

« Reply #25 on: Oct 15, 2012, 04:07 AM »
It shall be an exciting battle next time, that's for sure.  8)

Mav Nexu

• The BULL Nexu
« Reply #26 on: Oct 15, 2012, 10:25 AM »
it's gonna be a great time  :)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!